Graduation

This takes place at the end of their Senior year

"We did it," I say looking at my friends.

Patton cries, "I'm so proud! Of all of us!" He sobs and hugs us.

Roman wipes away some tears, "I will miss you all."

Logan nods, "I will as well."

I jump in, "Hey! This isn't the end! We will always be friends and find ways to meet up. We can't let high school be the only reason we are friends."

Patton nods, "Right! We can always meet up and talk over facetime. You guys are my friends and I don't want to lose you all!"

Logan says, "I will be in college for a couple of years but I can work around my schedule for times we can all meet."

Roman says, "I will be working but I will try my best."

I smile, "And I'll be here."

We all hug and then head to my place to have a celebration. We graduated high school. This is a huge deal. Once we are done we go to bed.

Then we have to move onto the next chapter of our lives. No matter how sad it is to say goodbye.

I don't want to lose anyone but I know we will always talk and hang out any chances we get. But they are all leaving.

Roman is going to Californa to become an actor, Patton is going to Florida for college, and Logan is going to New York for college. I'm staying here to make my own tattoo parlor. And my anxiety doesn't let me go someplace new, someplace I don't know.

I cry and shove my face into my pillow. While they cry in front of each other, Logan and I cry in private or just around us. Never the other two.

I will miss them all so much.