This is Halloween Pt. 2

Tw: Drink gets drugged but nothing happens.

Virgil's POV

After scaring kids, teenagers, and even some adults, we head to my place to get ready for the party that is being held at some popular students place.

I clean off all the vampire makeup then change into the very light blue and white outfit I have. It looks like a old outfit and then I put on some small chains on my wrist then do makeup on my face to look pale. I added some eyeshadow under my eyes and then went to the living room where everyone is waiting for me.

Patton smiles, "You look amazing!"

Roman looks at me, "Not bad."

Logan smiles, "Its great."

Roman interrupts me before I can thank them for the compliments, "Now let's party!"

We arrive at the house where loud music is coming from and a lot of people from school are. We head inside and Patton and Roman leave Logan and I almost immediately.

Logan and I go to the corner of the kitchen where people who are talking or eating are.

Logan holds my hands, "Is this too much?"

I shake my head, "Its fine. Just don't leave my side please."

He nods and for a few minutes everything is okay. We talk and relax. But two people had to come bother us. Janus and Remus.

Logan makes sure to keep them away from me by standing between us, he looks at the two, "Do you two need something?"

Remus who is dressed up as a werewolf smiles, "What? We can't say hi?"

Janus, who is dressed as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera leans on the kitchen counter, "We just want one night to get along."

I roll my eyes and we all go into an uncomfortable silence. I get a drink, Logan staying by my side. Once I get my drink and Logan one since he was thirsty as well, Remus knocks Logan's drink on him.

Logan glares at Remus, "What the hell?"

Remus smirks, "Oops."

I roll my eyes, "Real mature. Now excuse us."

I grab Logan's hand we go to the bathroom. We lock the door behind us and he tried getting the green stain out. (The drinks are green to represent goo).

"He is such an ass," I huff and take a drink out of my own cup. "I'm sorry he ruined your outfit."

Logan looks at me from the mirror, "You did nothing. It was all Remus."

I nod and take another sip of my drink, "Right."

After a few minutes Logan gives up. I finish my drink and I don't feel so good. I lose my balance and start falling, grabbing Logan.

He holds me up, "Virgil?" He asks worried. "Virgil?!"

I make a whimper noise as I look at him, well try to. I feel so tired and funky. Logan picks me up and takes us out of the bathroom and to the front yard, then the car...I think. It's hard to tell. Everything is a blurr but I hear Roman and Patton. Someone touching me. Black. Silence.

Patton's POV

Roman and I went to go talk to everyone. I am so nervous though. I want to confess my feelings to Roman after the party.

We decided to catch up with Virgil and Logan. We went to the kitchen and saw Remus and Janus whispering and looking at the bathroom door.

Roman walks over to them, me staying behind him, he asks his brother, "Hey, have you seen Logan or Virgil?"

Remus laughs and Janus chuckles.

I ask, "This is serious. We wanna hang out with them. Where are they?"

Remus points at the door where Logan is carrying Virgil out of the bathroom and going outside, looking worried.

Remus says, "I think someone can't handle drugs."

Roman growls, "Those aren't like normal drugs! You two can't be serious!"

I grab his hand and we run outside, following Virgil and Logan. Logan places Virgil in the backseat and turns once he hears us coming.

I go right to Virgil who looks very out of it, "Kiddo? Virgil? You okay?"

He looks right at me but through me as if I'm not here. Then he blacks out.

Roman explains what happened to Logan and we go back to Virgil's house. We take him to bed and none of us leave his side.