Alone

Tw: Depression

Virgil's POV

It's been a few days and I haven't left my room. I haven't showered, barely ate, and I haven't talked to anyone. Remy tries getting me out to talk to him and even Emile came over to talk me out but failed.

Patton has came over everyday and since I keep my door locked, he sits in the hall way. He told me how Roman said Logan dropped out and they know we have broken up. They don't know why. And I honestly don't know why either. I guess I wasn't good enough.

Which makes sense. Logan is smart, attractive, and has a bright future. I'm dumb, anxious, and can't do anything right.

Today is... I'm not sure. I just lay in bed all day. In the dark.

"Hey kiddo," Patton says from the other side of my door. "I miss you. Roman does to. We actually went on a date."

That used to hurt me, them being happy and lovey dovey while I'm dealing with a broken heart. I'm used to the pain of everything now though. It's all numb.

Patton continues, "Ms. Kim misses you as well. She says that you can take your time with doing your assignments."

I stay quiet.

Patton says, "I hope you come out soon. I can't wait to hang out with you again. I have to go now..."

I hear his footsteps go down the hall.

Logan's POV

I went to school a for a few days after breaking up with Virgil. But I did drop out, not my choice. I never had a choice. Roman has been trying to talk to me but I don't hold much of a conversation anymore.

He knows that I broke up with Virgil and I told him what happened. He told Patton but I don't know if Virgil knows. They won't tell me anything about him.

I started training and my parents are showing me how to do the work and everything but I hate it. It is boring and I miss my friends. I miss Virgil.

I feel so alone.

Remus's POV

Roman has been talking to Patton about Logan and Virgil.

Virgil is locked away in his room being all sad. He is depressed.

Logan is bored and tired of everything. He is suffering.

We have won.

But maybe we went a little too far... Nah. They deserve it.