Janus

Virgil's POV

Janus and I decided to go on a date. He is so amazing and hot. His long blonde hair that covers half of his face, tall, low voice, yellow eyes, and always has something about him that makes me crave more. He keeps his arm wrapped around me as we wait for the movie to start.

We decided to go to the movie theater to watch a new horror movie that came out. We are sharing a big bucket of popcorn and have drinks.

I look at him and steal a kiss. He smiles and kisses me back.

He whispers, "I love you sweetheart."

I smile, "I love you too babe."

We watch the movie and when I jump or get scared Janus holds me or comforts me.

After the movie we go to the park and hangout on the hiking trail. We climb trees or scare anyone around us. It's really fun.

We start walking down a dirt path and hold hands. We talk about whatever.

I hear someone call my name and freeze, "Virgil!"

I turn around and see Patton running to me. He stops in front of me and looks at Janus confused. Janus keeps holding my hand which gets Patton's attention.

Patton looks at me, "Virgil? Why are you?"

"Patton I can explain," I say.

He goes quiet and I stay quiet before Janus speaks up, "We talked things out and decided to keep dating without anyone knowing."

Patton gasps, "So now your cheating on Remus? Virgil how can you stoop this low?"

"Patton let me-"

"No! I can't believe you didn't even tell me about this either." Patton storms away and I go to stop him but Janus holds onto me.

"He will be fine he just needs to calm down." Janus says in a soft voice. I nod but I don't believe it.

We decide to go to his house and go to his bedroom to... Do an adult activity. Just like the old times. Afterwards I head home and Remy was at work so I can lay down and wait till I'm no longer sore to do something.

I decide to text Patton while I wait for the pain to go away.

Virgil: Patton let me explain

Virgil: He is still in love with me and Remus has dirt on Janus. We are dating in secret until Remus get bored.

Patton: That's awful! 😡

Virgil: I know. Remus seriously needs help.

Patton: Not just him. YOU

Virgil: Me? No. Your not understanding.

Patton: Your letting Janus cheat on Remus and someone likes you and thinks they can confess to you and I have to now tell them your in a relationship. 😤😡💔

Virgil: .....

Virgil: Wait? What? Who? When?

Patton: I'm not saying. Now leave me alone. 😤

Virgil: Patton your overreacting. You should be happy for me! Janus loves me.

Virgil: Patton?

Virgil: Ignoring me? Really? I thought we were friends.

Virgil: Patton you should be happy for me!

Virgil: Fine! Be immature! I don't care!

I slam my phone down on the table and put my headphones on. Music usually calms me down. I decide to listen to some Sub Urban.

I know this seems like anxciet at the moment but it will be analogical this is just a big part in the story and plot.

And sorry the Chapter is short! The other ones after this that I have written so far are longer!

Have a good day/night!