Snow

Virgil's POV

Janus and Remus are no longer bothering us and Logan is doing school. I'm glad he lives with me and not with his shitty parents.

I'm heading to the lobby to meet up with the group. Its windy and cold out so we wait inside the building for each other. I have my jacket one with my hoodie on over it.

Logan has his winter coat on that is dark blue, Patton has a light blue coat jacket with a fluffy and puffy scarf, and Roman is wearing a coat and gloves.

I hug Logan and he returns the hug. Patton and Roman are holding hands.

Patton says, "I hope it snows!"

Roman smiles, "Me too. It would be fun!"

Logan says, "The weather is cold and it wouldn't be a surprise if it did snow."

Patton and Roman got really excited hearing that. We all leave the building and get into Logan's car. Remy is glad he has experience with driving.

We get to the house and since Logan has moved in with us his room is in the basement which made Remy feel bad but they decorated it a lot to make it feel homie.

We all sit down in the Logan's room, I'm on Logan's bed with him, Patton is on the work chair and Roman is leaning aganist the wall.

Patton says, "I can't believe Christmas is almost here!"

Roman nods, "Yeah! My family is throwing a Christmas Party if you all wanna come."

I shrug, "I don't know. Won't Remus be there?"

Roman thinks for a second, "There is a chance. He does live there. But him and Janus are no longer bothering us so maybe nothing will happen. I'm sure this will just be a fun time."

Patton perks up, "Let's do it! Come on guys!"

Logan looks at me, "I've gone to their parties before. Remus is never around for them."

I nod, "Alright. Then sure. I'm fine going to it but only for a bit. Social gatherings are not my thing."

Roman smiles, "Awesome! I can't wait!" He seems really excited for this.

Patton smiles and we put on a Christmas movie. I don't really watch it since I'm on my phone but the others seem to like it.