Revenge

Virgil's POV

Remus calls Roman early in the morning. His ringer on his phone blasting different broadway songs at full blast.

Roman answers his phone sounding drowsy, "Hello?"

He jumps and I can hear Remus yelling, "MY HAIR! ITS RUINED! IT WAS YOU ROMAN I KNOW IT!"

"I've been at Virgil's."

"DON'T LIE TO ME. IM KILLING YOU ALL! I HAVE ORANGE AND YELLOW HAIR. I LOOK HORRIBLE!"

Roman hangs up the phone and we all laugh. I wonder how Janus is. I bet he is freaking out as well. His hair dye is blue and yellow with some white. I'm evil, I know.

Remus calls Roman again after a few minutes, "A GLITTER BOMB?!"

Roman plays dumb, "What about a glitter bomb? Your not making any sense."

"IT WAS IN MY ROOM!"

Roman hangs up and I wish I can see how Janus is reacting to all of this. Though now we have the other plans for them. The Tinder profile and the law. I don't want to do the law unless absolutely needed. I still have a heart and don't want to ruin their future over them being bullies.

We decide to watch a movie but I get a call from Janus.

"Hello," I answer.

"What the hell did you do," He yells, causing me to move the phone away from my ear and everyone to go quiet so we all can listen.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb! You ruined my hair and put a glitter bomb in my house!"

Logan grabs my phone from me, "I do not appreciate you calling my boyfriend and accusing him of such things. We have been at his house while he recovered from being drugged by you. I would leave Virgil alone if I were you, otherwise the police may have to get involved." He hangs up the call and gives me my phone.

I smile and we all feel like we are in power. We are finally free of them!

At least that is what we thought...