Going our Separate Ways

Virgil's POV

Time for the first goodbye. Everyone is leaving on the same day. Great. (That was sarcasm) The first person to leave is Roman. It's nine in the morning and I don't want to deal with these feelings so early.

Roman is standing at his car and Patton and him are hugging, kissing, and crying. Logan hugs Roman once the two separate and they say their goodbyes. Roman and I hug and say our goodbyes which is just us saying 'bye'. We don't do sentiment and our relationship is a love/hate kind of thing.

He leaves then we go to Patton's house. He has all his things packed. I feel my eyes stinging, "Patton, I can't believe this. This is happening."

Patton sniffles, "I know. I'm gonna miss you kiddo!"

He sobs and we hug each other. I can not longer hold it in. I start sobbing.

"We've been friends since we were kids! It's not fair," I say.

Patton nods, "I know."

After five minutes we pull away and Logan hugs him. They hug and say goodbye. Patton leaves and then it's just me and Logan.

We go to our house and Remy has Logan's stuff in the car. They say goodbye and then he turns to me.

I'm sobbing and he is starting to cry. We hug and it takes a while for us to say anything.

I say, "I love you."

Logan says, "I love you too."

We kiss and hug and after a very long time, Remy has to pull us apart. Logan gets in the car and drives away. I hug Remy and cry.

Even though we will see each other again, it still hurts saying goodbye to the people who made my life worth living.

The end

My first fanfiction is finished. And I'm very sad. But I might make a second book.

If you have any suggestions you would like to see then please comment them cause I want to make a second book.

Have a good day/night!