Nightmares

Tw: Mentions of smut, being manipulated into smut. Only mentions not going into it. It also in the past if that helps any.

Virgil's POV

We make it to Logan's house which is really nice. He gives us all clothes and Roman changes in the downstairs bathroom, Patton changes in the upstairs bathroom, I change in Logan's parent's bedroom, while Logan changes in his own room.

We all go to Logan's room once we are done changing. Logan's room has dark blue walls with a white carpet. His bed is huge and he has a work desk with a computer and chair. He has a bedside table, some bookshelves, and a small closet. On his ceiling are light in the dark stars and his walls have posters of scientist and some other smart stuff.

Roman sits on Logan's bed with Patton and Logan. Patton on the foot of the bed beside Roman and Logan near his pillows. I sit on his chair which has wheels on the bottom so I move back and forth a little. He has a floor mat that is hard so he can move the chair around in front of his desk so the wheels don't get stuck in the carpet.

Logan says, "I can cook us some dinner."

Roman smiles, "Thanks Lo but let's order pizza instead. I can pay."

Patton perks up, "Pepperoni pizza?"

Roman nods enthusiastically, "Hell yeah!"

I smile a little and Logan looks at me, "What do you want?"

"Sausage or just plain cheese. I don't wanna impose," I mutter.

Logan says, "Virgil we will get both and don't worry. This is what friends do." He smiles at me softly.

Roman orders two pepperoni pizzas, two sausage pizzas, and one cheese pizza then Pepsi for all of us. We talk for a bit before the food arrives and we eat.

Roman and Patton ate two entire pizzas while Logan ate four slices and I ate two and half slices. We put the leftovers into the fridge and head back to Logan's room.

Roman and Patton make a pillow fort on the floor so they can sleep comfortably, they fall asleep cuddling each other and I take a few pictures from different angles.

Logan looks at me and whispers, "Are you sleeping on the floor with them?"

I nod, "Yeah. I'll probably sleep in the corner," I whisper back.

"You can... Sleep on my bed with
...Me. Only if you want. I don't want you feeling pressured or anything."

I blush deeply and feel my heart beating fast. He wants to sleep in the same bed as me!?

I slowly get into his bed and lay down, it smells like him. Weird to think but it does. Fresh laundry, old books, and cologne.

"Good night Virgil."

"Good night Logan."

After a few minutes I finally manage to fall asleep.

I'm at Janus's house. I'm sitting on his bed and wearing black shorts with an oversized yellow hoodie.