Christmas Party

Tw: Remus being Remus and mentions of smut

Virgil's POV

Everyone is getting ready for the Christmas Party at Roman's house. I have on black jeans, a purple Christmas sweater with spiders on it, and combat boots.

Logan is wearing a dark blue sweater with a science pun on it, dark blue jeans, and blue shoes.

Patton has on a light blue sweater with dogs and cats on it, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes on.

Roman has on a red and white sweater that has snowflake designs on it, blue jeans, and red and white shoes.

Roman and Patton are making cookies with Roman's mother. Logan and I are sitting in the dining room and talking.

Roman's family is rich. They have a downstairs, groundfloor, and upstairs, a pool, two extra bedrooms, a gaming room, a weapons room, and a movie room. They also have two extra rooms that are empty.

Maybe I should have dated Remus.

That was a joke.

We hear a thud go down the stairs and a 'oof'.

Roman's father says, "Remus, use the stairs properly."

Remus says, "That's too boring! Ooh! Cookies!"

I move closer to Logan and he puts an arm around me gently. I hear the others talking to Remus who left the kitchen with a handful of cookies and sits down across from us at the table.

Logan gets on his phone and shows me some posts that we just read instead of looking and talking to Remus.

Remus asks, "Are you guys watching porn?"

I freeze, "No...!"

"Have you guys ever been in a porno?"

Logan sets his phone down, "What do you want?"

Remus asks, "Do you guys wanna be in a porno? Have you two fucked yet? Can we have a threesome!?"

I stand up and grab Logan's hand. We leave the room and go into the kitchen. Patton is frosting some cookies, Roman is preparing some food, and his mother is doing last details for the decorations.

Timeskip ~ Middle of Party

The party started half an hour ago I think. Logan stays close to me and Roman and Patton go off to play games or talk.

I see Janus and Remus talking, both of them looking upset. Janus storms out and Remus goes upstairs.

I feel bad and part of me wants to know what is going on. I turn to Logan and give him a kiss on the cheek.

I say, "I gotta go. I just saw something. Be back."

Logan nods, "Alright. I'll be here."

I leave out the front door and see Janus sitting at the far end of the porch and he looks like he is crying.

I walk over slowly, "Hey Janus."

He wiped his eyes and looks at me, "What?" His voice is harsh.

I sit down next to him, "What's wrong? I saw you and Remus fighting."

"Why do you care?"

"Because its Christmas and no one should be upset."

Janus looks down, "Remus and me have been fighting for a while. We have been having trust issues and it's just hard. I like him a lot and this is torture. We can't even talk for five minutes without fighting." He starts crying more.

I tilt his head up and wipe his tears away with my sleeve. "Don't beat yourself up. I'll talk to him. But you two have a lot going for you."

"...Why are you being nice to me?"

"Because I... I'm not sure. Now go inside, wash up, and have some fun. I'll go talk to Remus."

He nods and we go back inside. I go to Remus's room and knock gently before walking in.

Remus is on his bed crying. His room is messy and there are broken objects everywhere.

I sit down at the edge of the bed, "Wanna talk?"

He doesn't look at me, "No."

"Too bad. Janus told me you two are having issues and I'm here to help."

"Why?"

"Cause."

"That's stupid."

"Your stupid."

"Your mom is stupid."

I roll my eyes and move to be in front of him. "Your brother is stupid."

He smiles, "At least we can agree on something."

I nod and wait for him to talk to me.

He sighs, "Everything is making us mad and it seems like we are fighting more than we are getting along. It was like making you and your friends suffer was all that brought us together."

"Remus, you know that is not true. You two have a lot in common and love each other very much. So get over yourselves and talk this out."

He nods and goes to his private bathroom that is next to his walk in closet and gets washed up. We head downstairs together and Janus walks over.

They don't say anything so I start, "Janus, Remus, you two love and care for each other. You have a lot in common and both are hurting because of the fighting. Things will get hard in relationships but if you do not talk things through, it will not work out."

They nod and Janus says, "Remus, let's take this somewhere private. Virgil, thanks."

Remus pats my back, "Yeah uh, thanks."

They leave and Logan, Roman, and Patton walk over to me.

Patton asks, "What was that about?"

I shrug, "Relationship problems. They suck at being in one so I had to be the bigger person and help them."

Logan says, "That was kind of you to do."

I shrug again, "I guess."

Roman and Patton walk off and start kissing in the corner of the room. I look at Logan who kisses me. I blush and kiss him back.

Man this is heaven.