Chapter 1 : Introduction

Story starts with a shining sunrise from western ghat. A city situated in the lap of western ghat "Pune" has been shown.

A city which has modern lifestyle yet hold it's root and culture firmly.

************************************

Scene starts with Raisinghania mention, where a young guy was doing sun salutations (Surya namskar).

आदिदेव नमस्तुभ्यं प्रसीद मम भास्कर ।
दिवाकर नमस्तुभ्यं प्रभाकर नमोऽस्तु ते ॥

He uttered this chant in his husky voice by gazing the sun. His face was glorious like sun, looking extremely handsome.

He was Vansh Raisinghania. The eldest son of Raisinghania family.
He finished his exercise and heading towards his room.

***********************************

Here in a joggers park a young guy was jogging and listing a fast paced song.

"Maybe I'ma get a little anxious
Maybe I'ma get a little shy
'Cause everybody's trying to be famous
And I'm just trying to find a place to hide
All I wanna do is just hold somebody
But no one ever wants to get to know somebody
I don't even know how to explain this
I don't even think I'm gonna try

And that's okay
I promise myself one day
Hey!

I'ma tell 'em all
I'ma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or love me
But That's just the way I am" song ends.

After finishing jogging he sat on a bench and had water from his bottle, was all sweating by the jogging.

He was Kabir Raisinghania the younger son of Raisinghania family.

After that he made his way to his car. Car started and was on its way to Raisinghania mention.

************************************

At Raisinghania mention everyone was gethered at the breakfast table. Anupriya (Vansh's mother), Chanchal (kabir's mother) and Dadi were setting the table. Just then Dev (Vansh's father) and Rudra (Kabir's father) came.

Dev : "Good morning everyone."

Everyone wished good morning in return.

They for breakfast and discussing about the upcoming project. Just then Vansh came from upstairs.

Vansh : "Good morning everyone."

Everyone wished the same to him.

He sat for the breakfast.

Dev : "Vansh what is your schedule of classes, as I have to discuss something releted to our German project."

Vansh : "Dad today is just first day of my final year , let me see schedule first."

Dev : "Ahh Sorry beta I just forgot that, all the best for your first day." He smiled.

Vansh : "Thank you Dad." With a smile

Just then Kabir came after jogging.

Kabir : "Good morning everyone."