Chapter 19 : Past Ruined Present

Riddhima was still crying. Kabir came closer to her and tried to pacify her. Just then Riddhima jerked his hand out.

Riddhima : "Just get out from her."

Kabir : "Riddhima... I know I never told you this but I love you so much. Please don't do this to me."

Riddhima : "You are shame in name of friend. Please before I forget about out past friendship please leave." She roared

Kabir had no choice because she was extremely angry. He left her home and made his way to Raisinghania mention.

Riddhima came to her father. She sat on her knee and put his head into his lap. She was still sobbing. His father pampered her head.

Riddhima : "Papa please believe me. I wanted to say this way before but Vansh stopped me. He wanted me to fulfill your and mumma's dream. To get best grades , to get placed in reputed MNC . He never wanted that you consider him as a distraction of my life. And trust me today I have planned to tell you everything about our relationship. Please believe me." She was crying miserably.

Malay : "Call him , I want to meet him."

Riddhima : "Really papa !!! Yes I am calling him. He told me he will come if I will need him." She went to call Vansh.

************************************

At Raisinghania mention Vansh's phone rang, she is Riddhima.

Vansh : "Is everything all right??" She was so worried

Riddhima : "No Vansh nothing is fine. Kabir came to my house. He said she wants to marry me."

Vansh : "What ??!!! Have you told him about us??"

Riddhima : "I had to. Because these all happened infront of papa and mumma and they were so much annoyed so I had to say."

Before Vansh could say anything he heard Kabir was screaming.

"Vansh.... !!! Vansh...!!"

Riddhima also heard his screams. Without saying bye Vansh cut the phone call and rushed to downstairs.

Riddhima was getting so worried that now what will happen. Kabir was mad at Vansh. She was praying.

"Bappa please save Vansh, save our relation. I can't live without him." She starts crying.

************************************

Everyone was gethered at the hall. All were worried why Kabir was shouting like this.

Vansh : "What has happened Kabir??"

Kabir : "Don't be act like innocent."

Dev : "Will anyone let me know what is happening here."

Kabir : "This man is devil." Pointing out at Vansh.

Anupriya slapped him. And said how dare he can say like this for her son.

Kabir : "Yes I deserve this only. I got this only from my childhood. I got his old toys. Whenever anything new will come he was the first choice for that. Even now also being son of this Raisinghania empire I am working under him. Why... Why because he is real heir of this family and I am "Adopted" one." He started crying.

Chanchal started crying upon hearing this. She asked "Why are you saying like this Kabir, you are my son. Have you listened !!! You are my son."

Kabir : "No mom. I might be your son but definitely not heir of this family. You know today he snatched happiness of my life ... My Riddhima. You manipulated her so badly that she slapped me today."