Chapter 15 : A New Beginning

It was Monday morning , a day from which new semester was going to commence. At Raisinghania mention

Vansh and Kabir were at breakfast table with whole family.

Dev : "All the very best to both of you."

Kabir and Vansh said thank you to Dev.

After breakfast everyone engaged in their respective work and Vansh and Kabir left for the college.

************************************

At Riddhima's place

She got ready and about to leave for college. Her parents wished her.

Malay : "All the very best beta, have focus on your studies."

Prerna : "All the best beta, do well"

Riddhima : "Thank you mumma and papa"

She left for the college.

************************************

College was crowded enough due to new semester. Sejal was waiting for Riddhima.

Sejal hugged Riddhima.

Sejal : "I missed you so much Riddhi !!! But I believe you didn't." With a sad pouted face she said

Riddhima : "Of course I missed you Sejal. Now listen, I want to tell you something
Very important."

Sejal : "Ya say, why are you tensed??"

Riddhima : "Not here, let's go to garden near library."

Sejal : "Ok."

They both arrived at the garden. Riddhima held Sejal's hand and said.

Riddhima : "Sejal !! I and Vansh are in a relationship."

Sejal with a got shock said.

Sejal: "What ??!!! Vansh... You mean Vansh Raisinghania!!! I mean how ... Means when ??!!! And why you didn't tell me this before??"

Riddhima : "Sejal relax... He proposed me on the prom night. And I wanted tell you but not over the phone call so I thought when we will meet I will tell you everything."

Then Riddhima told her series of events that has happened and how Vansh proposed her.

Sejal : "Oh my God.. I didn't know Vansh has this side too. But anyways I am so happy for you, indeed you and Vansh make an adorable pair. God bless you Riddhi !!!"

She hugged her and kissed her.

Just then Vansh came.

Vansh : "Hello guys!!"

Sejal : "Oh so that was the sole reason that you made me your prom partner, you wanted to make my best friend jealous."

Vansh : "Well you are not exctly wrong. But yes I am very sorry for that day."

Sejal : "It's ok Vansh, that has been sorted now and you already said sorry for that. Now I can't get annoyed with you as now you are boyfriend of my best friend." She said with a teasing tone

Riddhima and Vansh both got shy enough by this.

Sejal : "Ok guys let me take your leave, Riddhi I will see you in class and Vansh bye. All the very best to you."

Vansh : "Hey no need to go , stay here with us."

Sejal : "Vansh please stop being formal. Class about to commence in few minutes, have some time with each other. I will see you around. Bye."