Chapter 20 : Parted Ways

Riddhima stumbled to the ground. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She wanted all this to reveal as a horrific dream.

Vansh : "Riddhima.. give me that ring back. You have lost right to wear it."

Riddhima was lost in their happy moments that she didn't hear what Vansh was saying.

Vansh again said. "Give me that ring Riddhima."

By his husky voice she awakened herself and said. "No"

Vansh himself bent down and held her hand. He swiftly took out ring from her finger. Riddhima felt like some has snatched her life from her.

She said.
"Vansh no.. please don't do this. Give me one chance for explanation Please." She was sobbing.

"Now there will be no defense Riddhima, its good bye from me. I pray to God for your better future."

He stood up start walking. Riddhima swiftly gotten up and ran after him.
She held his hand and said.

"I will not be able to live without you please. Don't snatch my life from me. Please don't go. I love you more than my life." She started crying miserably.

But Vansh didn't look at her. He moved away her hand and quickly left her house.

Riddhima was sobbing and crying. Her mother went to her and held her.

"Mumma please stop him, please stop him. I can't live without him. Please stop him."

Her mother hugged her, she was also crying seeing her state.

"Vansh..... Vansh... Vansh... Please stop for God sake stop. Vaaaaaaannnsshhhh...." she yelled and fainted.

Her parents got so worried and took her to her room and called the doctor.

************************************
Vansh reached to Raisinghania mention. Where lawyer was waiting for him.

Vansh : "Mr. Kapoor have you prepared papers?"

Mr. Kapoor : "Yes sir."

He took papers and start reading it.

"Everything is perfect. Thanks Mr. Kapoor."

He took out pen from his pocket. It was the same pen which was given by Riddhima.

"Whenever you sign important documents, this pen will make you remember me."

Her words were echoing in his ears.

He was about to sign papers, just then Anupriya came and stunned seeing details of the papers. She asked him "Why are you doing this??"

"Mom, not now. Please."

He cut her in between and sign the papers and handed over to lawyer.

"Mr. Kapoor you start the proceedings."

"Ok Sir."

Vansh left hall at once rushed towards his room. Anupriya also rushed after him.

Anupriya : "What was that Vansh?? Why you did that? Why you have given your everything to Kabir?"

Vansh : "Mom !! money, power , position were never my priority. He wanted that and being elder brother I fulfill his demand."

Anupriya : "And what about Riddhima??!! Was she also part of that??"

Vansh : "Mom!!"

Anupriya : "How dare you to do that with that innocent girl??!"

Vansh : "In your question itself answer lies. She is innocent whatever happened in that there wasn't her fault but she got blamed. She got curse from chahchi. You tell me mom how can she be happy in such house where she labelled as bad omen. I can't bear anyone will misbehave or bad mouth about her. And I never want you and Dad get indirects and taunts from them." He stared crying.