Chapter 21 : Solitude

Two years later.

In London :

A huge multistorey building was shown. A meeting was going on in an office. The person who was giving presentation , his voice was quite familiar.

Yes... He was Vansh ... Vansh Raisinghania.

It was an important deal for him. After his presentation everyone was discussing with each other.

Finally he got that project. He did handshake with the client.

Vansh : "When can we sign the papers?"

Client : "After an hour."

Vansh : "Perfect."

After an hour he was going sign the papers. He took out the same pen which was given by Riddhima.

He was quite happy with the deal. He thanked all and left for his home.

He drove his car towards his home. He was in quite happy mood. He bought red roses and reached to his home.

Upon reaching at home he screamed.

"Riddhima... Riddhima...."

But no one came. He entered into his bed room. Where there was huge potrait of Riddhima hanging on the wall.

"Sweety these roses are for you. You know today I got a big project. I am very happy, but what is this no smile !!! ain't you happy??" He made cute pouted face.

"Ok now let's make something special today. How about your favorite sooji halwa. As we have to celebrate this."

He put his fingers on her potrait's cheeks.

"You are always with me no matter what." He kissed his potrait.

He made sooji halwa and went to her potrait.

"Now taste it and tell me how is it??

He offered one spoon to her potrait.

"You liked it !! Right!! I knew it. Now I have some work. Ok"

He got busy in his work. It was night and he was about to going to bed. On the side table of his bed he has put small statue of dagdu Sheth (Lord Ganesha).

He prayed to him.

"Please protect her from all odds and keep her happy."

Then he saw potrait and said.

"Good night Sweety."

************************************

At Raisinghania mention.

Everything has changed in Raisinghania mention. Now Kabir has been quite sorted and subtle. He was running business quite well. Dev was happy with him. But deep down he was always missing Vansh.

As in these two years he didn't come to Pune to meet them. And whenever he asked him to come , Vansh used to neglect or didn't answer about that.

In these two years Anupriya never talked to Chanchal. They did work together but she never talked with her.

Dadi was very unhappy with the condition of the family. She knew only Vansh can handle this broken house.

But he didn't want to come here. As this city has Riddhima's memories. He would not be able to tackle himself if now he ever meet her again.

One day Anupriya called Vansh.

Anupriya : "How are you Vansh?"

Vansh : "I am fine mom, how about you?"