Chapter 36 : A Night To Remember

Next day morning in Seychelles

Vansh and Riddhima was getting ready. Just then they received an invitation from resort manager. It was for candle light dinner.

Both got so happy after reading this. They thanked to the manger and left for the sight seeing.

Today the left for a beach which was famous for it's tranquil water and Serene beauty.

Riddhima was playing with waves of sea. Vansh was clicking pictures of her. Then they clicked pictures together.

Riddhima asked Vansh to have a walk. As she was fascinated by the white and soft sand of the beach. While walking she came across a way different fruit. She never saw such kind of thing in her life. She took and showed to Vansh.

Vansh saw it and said "it's coco de mer, from the family of coconut. it's the famous fruit of Seychelles. It's the largest nut in the world."

Riddhima : "Really !! I didn't know about it. Can we take it to our home?"

Vansh : "No you can't, it's legal offence. You can't take it outside from Seychelles without permission. If you want to take it then we will buy it from permitted shop. As of now let me take your pic with it.  "

Riddhima clicked picture with it. Then after spending sometime they left for the resort.

************************************
It's evening Riddhima was getting ready for candle light dinner. She wore black color thigh high slit dress. Did smokey makeup and wore earrings.

Vansh also did color combination with her. He wore black dinner jacket.
Both complemented each other and left for the venue.

Resort has arranged their dinner at the beach. Candles were spreading dim light and table was decorated with white lilies.

Riddhima got quite impressed with the decoration. They settled themselves.

Vansh : "So Sweety.. enjoying your honeymoon??!!"

Riddhima with the joy "to the fullest."

Vansh : "Just hold your nerves because one more surprise is waiting for you after this dinner."

Riddhima : "Wow.. you are such a "Sweetheart"!!"

Vansh was smiling seeing her. Champagne was ordered by Vansh. They celebrated this night with the champagne.

They were enjoying sound of waves and dim light of candles were adding beauty in the ambience.

They both enjoyed their candle light dinner and then headed towards their villa.

************************************

As soon as Riddhima entered into the villa she was awestruck seeing the whole villa decorated with red roses, orchids and scented candles.

Vansh slowly came near to her and said "Happy honeymoon Sweety !!"

Riddhima started to blushing upon this.

He hugged her from the back. Delicately kept aside her long and silky hair. He bruised his hands over her neck.

Riddhima's heartbeats were accelerating. She ran towards the window. Vansh came to her and said "Now what's stopping you... Sweety?! Don't you like it??"

Riddhima : "No it's not like that. But....you... Know.... I...!!!"

Her words didn't do Justice with her feelings. Vansh kept his finger on her lips and said "Now don't think about anything. This night is ours."