Chapter 11 : Prom Night

At Riddhima's place :

She was in her room and constantly calling Vansh but he was not picking up the phone. She was crying because of the misunderstanding.

"Vansh please pickup my phone once, give me one chance to sort this matter out."

She was getting restless. Just then her phone rang, she thought must be Vansh but he was Kabir.

She picked up the call.

Riddhima : "Hello"

Kabir : "What happened to you?? Why you left without informing me??"

Riddhima : "I wasn't feeling well so."

Kabir : "Are you ok now?? Should I come??"

Riddhima : "Kabir can we talk later please??"

Kabir : "Ok..ok you take rest, I just called to inform you that tomorrow in evening I will come to pick you up. And get ready fast don't make me wait for long." He was feeling bit romantic.

Riddhima cut her in between.

Riddhima : "Fine. Now I want to take rest. Bye."

Kabir "Ya bye and take care."

After putting phone Kabir thought

"Yes tomorrow whole college will see that you are mine, only mine."

************************************

At Raisinghania mention:

Anupriya came into Vansh's room with dinner plate. Vansh was still upset.

Anupriya : "Vansh !!! Come on have something. And what is this still you haven't bandaid your hand yet??"

She held her hand and start bandaid it.

Vansh still wasn't vocal about what happened in college. He excused himself and went to washroom.

As soon as he left, Vansh's phone rang.
She was Riddhima. Anupriya thought to receive it because that's the only way to know about Vansh's grief.

She received the call.

Here Riddhima got happy that he picked up the call atleast. Without asking anything she started to stating about the incident.

Riddhima : "Vansh !! I am sorry, please believe me I didn't know that you were also there. And I have no idea about that. He asked about the prom night. Tomorrow is Prom night so he asked me to come with him as a prom partner. You have taken me so wrong and more over you didn't listen to me. And how was your hand now, was bleeding heavily. Vansh !!! Are you there??? Vansh!!!"

Anupriya cut the call and understood what why Vansh is upset.

Riddhima though.

"Vansh is still upset he didn't say a word. Hope listened what I said."

Vansh came from the washroom.

Anupriya : "She said yes for prom night partner not life partner."

Vansh : "What?? Mom... What are you saying??"

Anupriya : "I just received her call, sorry for that. But you were not telling me so I had no option. She said that she said yes for prom night to that boy. And she didn't know that you were also present there."

Vansh : "Wow !!! So she was trying to say that if should she would be knowing she wouldn't say yes !!!"

Anupriya : "How would I know about that, talk to her and clear your doubts."