Chapter 31 : Mehndi Ceremony

An afternoon in Raisinghania mention

Vansh was in his room. He was getting ready for mehndi ceremony. He wore green kurta and off-white salwar. He opened his drawer and took out a box from it.

"Sweety !!! This is gift from my side on your mehndi , my token of love for you. I am sure you will like it."

He put it in his pocket and headed towards downstairs.

At downstairs all were gathered to leave for Riddhima's place for Mehndi Ceremony.

Anupriya : "Let's go or else we will be late for ceremony."

Everybody left the mention and got into respective cars and cars made their way to Riddhima's home.

************************************

At Riddhima's home

Malay was inspecting arrangements. As he didn't want to leave a single stone unturned.

Riddhima was getting ready in her room. She wore olive green lehnga and sleeveless crop top. Cladded herself with long earrings and necklace.

Beautician had made braid of her long and silky hair. They were doing her make up.

In a few minutes Raisinghanias arrived at the place.

Malay, prerna and all other relatives welcomed them. They sat in pandal and they served welcome drink.

Vansh's eyes were finding Riddhima.
Siya and ishaani noticed this.

They asked prerna "Where is Bhabhi?"

Prerna : "She is getting ready, she will come in a while."

Just then Vansh excused himself and headed towards her room.

In her room she was almost ready and beauticians were coming out from her room.

As soon as they came out he got into her room. Riddhima got happy to see him.

Vansh : "Hi princess !! You are looking so beautiful."

Riddhima was blushing she said "Thank you."

Vansh : "I have got a gift for you."

Riddhima - "Really !! "

Vansh : "Yes.. actually this was in my mind from Sejal's marriage. I bought this from Ahmedabad. I hope you will like it."

He opened box and showed her what he has got for her.

It was beautiful waist band.

Riddhima : "It is beautiful Vansh !!"

Vansh : "May I??!!"

Riddhima nodded in yes.

Vansh sat on his knee and placed his hands round her waist. He bruised his palm on her bare waist. Delicately he put waist band around her waist.

He leaned more towards her and put his lips on her waist and kissed on her waist.

Riddhima's face got redden with blush. Vansh was looking at her only.

Just then both heard foot stapes and they got alerted.

They were siya, ishani and cousins of Riddhima.

Upon seeing Vansh in her room siya said.

"Bhai bhabhi !! Now just two days left, I hope you guys can control that much." She was pulling leg of them.

They were giggling just then ishani said.

"Bhabhi you are looking beautiful and this waist band is so pretty."