Chapter 30 : Sangeet Ceremony

It's an evening of Sangeet ceremony at Raisinghania mention.

Dev to the event manager "I want everything perfect, it's my son's sangeet. Make sure everything will be just the way he wanted."

Event manager : "Sir don't worry we will handle everything."

Everyone was getting ready for sangeet.

Vansh was also getting ready in his room. He wore royal blue kurta with off white salwar. Parted his hair nicely and perfumed himself with mist fragrance.

After getting ready he messaged Riddhima

"Please share your pic Sweety."

At Riddhima's place she was getting ready.

She cladded herself with baby pink lehnga choli, made messy bun of her long and silky hair. She wore choker and earrings.

Beautician was doing her make up just then she received Vansh's message.

"Oh so Mr. Possessive Raisinghania wants my pic. Just wait watch Mr Raisinghania." She had a mischievous smile on her face.

After finishing her make up beautician left. Riddhima send pic of her hand with colorful Bangles to Vansh.

At Raisinghania mention Vansh received her message. He got hell excited.

He saw pic of her Bangles. He got so disappointed. Just then he received series of pics.

Riddhima sent pic of her chocker, her earrings and her anklet.

Vansh dailed her number. As soon as she picked up that call Vansh said.

"Are you making mokcery of my feelings??!!" He was so annoyed with her.

"Awww Vansh !! Take a chill pill. I am coming in half and hour till then enjoy this sneak peeks of my today's look."

Vansh : "This is not fair Sweety. I am dying without you."

Riddhima : "Now stop being dramatic, i am putting down the phone mumma is calling me. See you soon."

Vansh : "Sweety... Li... Li... Listen....."

Before Vansh could finish his line Riddhima out down the phone.

"I will take revenge of each everything with you. Just wait and watch."

************************************

Everyone was gathered at the lawn. Where decoration has been done. Stage was set up in the middle of the lawn. Whole lawn was decorated with colorful lighting and pictures of Vansh and Riddhima.

Vansh and Riddhima sat in the first row.

Host : "I am Kunal. I welcome you all in the Sangeet ceremony of Vansh and Riddhima. We will start our evening with a performance of a special couple who is also best friend of Riddhima. So give them a big round of applause."

Everyone was murmuring who can this couple be.

A tune has started to play.

"Dheere dheere se Meri Zindagi me aana, dheere dheere se mere Dil ko churana."

(Author's note : try to listen of song serial "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar ke" 's this version of dheere dheere se."

They turned around. Everyone was atonished to see Abir and Mishti. (Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma)

They started their dance. They were following steps of songs. Their dance has Divinity within.

After completion of the dance. Abir took mic.