Chapter 5 : Treat

Class started everybody was paying attention in lecture accept Riddhima. Seeing her lost , Sejal asked her.

Sejal : "Riddhi !!! Where have you lost? It's Financial Management lecture"

Riddhima : "No where..."

Sejal : "You must be hiding something."

Riddhima : "Nothing yaar, you are being suspicious... Nothing else... Believe me."

Both ended their conversation and paid attention to the class.

After the class in lunch break both were seating in canteen, there again Sejal asked.

Sejal : "Riddhi !! why your answer wasn't convincing enough??!!!"

Riddhima : "You are overthinking Sejal."

Sejal : "Might be. Ok leave it, let's have lunch then we need to prepare notes for cost and accounting too."

Riddhima : "Ya.. certainly."

They had lunch and headed to class for notes.

After the lecture another professor came and made announcement.

"Class today marketing management lecture will be free as the professor is on leave."

Everyone was happy. Just then Sejal said.

Sejal : "Great !!! Today we can go early " with wide smile.

But Riddhima was thinking something else. She said

Riddhima : "You go... I have some work"

Sejal : "what work??? The class is free you haven't heard!!!"

Riddhima : "I have some work in student section, I had this work from quite long but we usually have back to back classes so I wasn't getting time."

Sejal : "Oh that ways !!!"

Riddhima : "you were doubting me right ??!!!"

Sejal : "Frankly yes.." with a wink

Riddhima hit her and said.

Riddhima : "I don't want to talk to yo yaar."

Sejal : "Ok... Ok.. you and finish your work, and do you need my help?? If so I can accompany you."

Riddhima : "No... No... I will manage you go.." with a smile she said.

Sejal : "Ok then bye Riddhi..."

Ridhdhima : " Bye Sejal, see you tomorrow."

Sejal left for hostel.

As soon as she left Riddhima went to florist. And asked for white roses.

She came to college and went to parking area, and put those bunch of white roses with a note on Vansh's car.

Riddhima to herself : "Finally !!! Mission successful, now before he comes I have to run from here, as class is about to finish."

She reached to her vehicle and left for home.

After few minutes Vansh came there, he saw white roses with a note. He understood it must be that girl only.

He took those roses and read the note

"Thank you for chocolates, indeed they were sweet. And white color suites you, you were looking nice in white shirt."

Vansh smiled and caresses the roses.
He said.

Vansh : "Now I have to meet you, I just can't imagine I met you before mere two days but something is there in you which attracts me towards you. We have to meet ." He was continues smiling.