Chapter 29 : Rehearsal

Its early in the morning. Riddhima was sleeping. She woke up by her phone's ring. In a sleepy tone she said.

"Vansh what is this, atleast let me sleep peacefully. Last night you made me awake for a quite long."

From other end : "Bhabhi I know Bhai is bit mischievous but he loves you alot."

Riddhima shocked by hearing siya's voice.

"Siyyyyaa...aa.. actually ... Was nothing like that."

"I do understand Bhabhi. My Bhai is troubling you alot." She said in a teasing tone.

"No... No... Siya.. there is nothing like that."

"Bhabhi relax, I called to convey a message. Today please be at home around 12 o'clock. As choreographers are coming so you have to be there."

Riddhima got surprised that what is the need of a choreographers.

"But why choreographers??"

"Bhabhi you are getting lost in bhai's love that you have forgotten tomorrow is your sangeet."

"Siya obviously I remember. But.."

"Bhabhi no if no but. Please be on time or else you know about Bhai Right..!!?"

"Ok I'll be there."

Siya : "ok Bhabhi.. bye, see you."

Riddhima : "Ok bye."

After putting the phone down she smiled and said "Vansh and dance... No chance. But still I must appreciate his courage to have a dance with me. Vansh this is not ball room dance." She was literally smiling by imagining Vansh dancing.

She got ready and reached to Raisinghania mention.

Preparation were on final stage. Dev and Rudra were examaning all the arrangements.

Riddhima greeted them and entered into the hall. At hall everyone was busy with choreographers.

Upon seeing Riddhima siya said.

"See bride has come. Now we can start their duet performance."

Suddenly Riddhima asked : "But Vansh can't dance that much siya."

In a very moment she heard Vansh's voice : "So you think I can't dance ... Right??!!"

Riddhima : "No... I.. I .. I mean I didn't say like that" she was bit nervous.

Vansh asked siya to play a song.

Vansh stared following the beats and Riddhima was throroughly surprised.

After few steps Vansh said

"Sweety still there are lot many hidden talents which you are unaware about your future hubby." He winked at her.

Riddhima was going to say something just then Dadi said.

"First have lunch then will do practice."

Nobody opposed her. Everyone had lunch and started to rehearsing.

Choreographers started with Vansh and Riddhima.

My question to you all.
Suggest me a song for Vansh and Riddhima's dance.
1) Gerua
2) Ishq wala love
3) Chashni

I will go with the song which will get maximum votes. So go on ... !!!

Choreographers were instructing them to follow the steps.