Chapter 7 : The Sunset

It was a night in Raisinghania mention Vansh was in his room and suddenly Kabir knocked his door.

Kabir : "May I come in Vansh ??"

Vansh : "Definitely, and since when do you need permission?

Kabir : "No as it's night and you might be taking rest so I asked."

Vansh : "Stop being formal, say what's the matter."

Kabir : "See Vansh... chahchu gave me details of one of the on going projects and told me to make report, I did most of it but at one place I am stuck. Can you help me with it??"

Vansh : "Yeah... Show me the file and report which you have prepared."

He showed , after an hour both preapred report of that project.

Kabir : "Thank you so much Vansh"

Vansh : "Just don't need it Kabir, anytime." He smiled

Kabir : "Ok let me take your leave it's quite late, you must take rest."

Vansh : "Ya... Definitely... Good night Kabir."

Kabir was about to leave from his room just then he saw white roses. He asked Vansh

Kabir : "If I am not mistaken you don't like roses, how can house staff do this much grave mistake."

Vansh : "House staff didn't put , I broght them"

Kabir : "Oh..." He was quite surprised.

Vansh : " I was passing by a florist and saw these roses , their color attracted me so I brought them here."

Kabir : "Oh I see...any ways good night."

He left the his room. As soon as he left Vansh said.

Vansh : God now I am lying, just opposite of my nature, what am I doing ??!!! Riddhima......!!!!! You have changed something within me....!!"

He was smiling thinking about her.

************************************

It's next day morning, both Sejal and Riddhima were in library and finding some book.

Just then Vansh came. He said

Vansh : "Hi...."

Riddhima : "Oh Hi... Good morning"

Vansh gave her notes. Just then Sejal came with some books, she was utter surprised seeing Vansh with Riddhima.

Riddhima introduced Sejal to Vansh.

Riddhima : "Vansh she is Sejal my friend and Sejal he is Vansh."

Sejal : "Hi Vansh"

Vansh : "Hi Sejal. Ummm.... so guys now I have to take you leave I have my classes , Riddhima here are your notes as I promised. Will see you around guys, bye."

Both said bye to Vansh.

Sejal asked Riddhima

Sejal : "Wow... Not bad.. Vansh's notes, how come this happened Riddhi... Please tell "

Riddhima : "Nothing much Sejal, you know I was quite upset with my grades after that I came here to find book but I couldn't get, and I was so sad, suddenly he came and we already met through that incident he said sorry for his behavior and asked me why am I upset. I told him so in not time he said he will give his notes . That's it."

Sejal : "Wow... Now none can stop you to score A+ Riddhi.." with a wink she said.

Riddhima : "Oh god Sejal... Let's go we have class too."