Chapter 6 : A Rainy Day

After that day it's been a week Vansh didn't meet Riddhima. She was so Disturbed by this. Even she couldn't concentrate on her studies too. It was a day on which result of cost and accounting's was going to declare. Everyone was gethered at the notice board.

Sejal and Riddhima were making their way to the notice board. Sejal found her name.

Sejal : "Oh thank God it's A" she felt relieved

Riddhima : "But where is my name???" She was getting nervous now.

Sejal checked her name in list.

Sejal : "Riddhi... It's B-" with a sad face.

Riddhima : "What..!!! B- that can't be possible. I can't loose these much grade." She was about to cry.

Sejal pacified her.

Sejal : "It's ok Riddhi... Next time you will definitely cover it, now don't be sad. Please."

Riddhima hugged her.

In night at Riddhima's place her parents were quite unhappy with her due to her grades.

Malay : "I told you not to indulge in any other activities than studies. Riddhima do you understand without decent grades you will not get good campus placements."

Riddhima was crying.

Prerna : "Malay please, get relax first."

Malay : "How could I prerna... Here We are trying our level best to make her life better and she is ...."

He didn't complete his sentence and went to his room.

Prerna gave water to Riddhima and asked.

Prerna : "Say truth, is there any matter that your are hiding??"

Riddhima : "No mumma."

Prerna :"Then why this happened, please for God sake study well, you know our condition right..!!"

Riddhima : "Believe me mumma, I will never let this happen again, please give a chance."

Prerna wiped her tears.

Prerna : "Ok now stop crying, and go to sleep. We trust you but now we want you to focus on studies. And I so hope we are not asking much from you"

Riddhima : "I will give my level best mumma... Promise."

Prerna : "Ok now go and take rest. And don't cry ok."

Riddhima : "Good night mumma."

In morning Riddhima was about to leave for college, but Malay was still annoyed with her.

Riddhima : "Bye mumma, Bye papa"

Prerna : "Bye Beta."

But Malay didn't say bye. She left with sad face.

Outside it was all cloudy weather as monsoon has arrived in the city. Her vehicle broken down and wasn't starting. Just then Malay came. Riddhima asked Malay.

Riddhima : "Papa please can you drop me to the college, at this time I will not get any bus or auto rickshaw."

Malay just nodded. Throughout their way he didn't speak to her. Her college came, she was about off from the car and Malay said.

Malay : "Bye take care, in evening come carefully."

She got little smile on her face.

Riddhima : "Ok papa bye."

He left.

Riddhima went to her class and attended every class with full attention.

In evening when their classes got over   Sejal and Riddhima left for their hostel and home respectively.