Chapter 26 : Love Wins

Vansh and Riddhima both were crying. Riddhima ran towards him. She hugged him. He pulled her and hugged her tight.

Both were crying miserably. They still couldn't believe it's reality or dream.

Vansh pacified Riddhima. Both were looking into each other's eyes. As if their eyes were emoting thousands of emotions.

Vansh : "Riddhima.... I .... I.. am sorry."

Riddhima : "Sorry wasn't Expected Vansh." She was crying hard.

Vansh : "I love you Riddhima !!!"

Upon hearing this she again hugged him. He covered her with his arms.

Riddhima was not at all vocal. She was still crying.

Vansh : "Please stop crying. Or else how will I control myself. I am not that courageous." Tears were rolling down from his eyes too.

Riddhima looked at him. She wiped his tears. And said.

"You know what, the word "Sorry" is so convenient , you can do any grave mistake but with the help of sorry you think you can go through. Right!!??"

The exact words Riddhima told him which Vansh told her when they met first time and mistakenly she ruined his shirt with color palette.

Even though both were crying but they couldn't control their laugh after this line.

Vansh : "My god I can't believe you have still remembered this line." Tears were rolling down but he was laughing.

Riddhima : "I forget nothing Vansh." In a cryptic way she said.

Vansh understood what she meant to say.

Vansh made her seat and said.

Vansh : "Riddhima I know sorry will never be enough for my mistake. But I couldn't hurt you lifetime for the sake of my happiness....."

Riddhima cut him between.

"Your happiness??!!! Wasn't that's same for mine too."

Vansh : "Yes I know. I needed to discuss with you about all the matter. But I was so numb and couldn't speculate about the situation. I took decision what I thought right at that time."

Riddhima : "You didn't think about me for a once? How would I'll be able to live without you??"

Vansh : "I am ready to serve any punshiment. Because I know I did huge mistake."

Riddhima : "Yes definitely you will receive."

Vansh was thinking Riddhima was still mad at him.

Riddhima : "Ready for punshiment??"

Vansh nodded his head.

"I want my ring back. Make me wear by seating on your knee." She said with strong willingness.

Vansh got tears upon hearing this. He remembered the moment when he snatched that ring from her. He took out ring from left Pocket of his blazer. He always kept that ring with him only. As that was the only thing which was near to his heart.

He sat on his knee, held her hand and made her wear ring into her ring finger. She was so happy with this. Both were looking at each other and smiling.

Just then they heard sound of clapping. Both saw in the direction of sound.

Vansh got furious and wanted to leave the place but Riddhima held his hand.

Vansh : "Leave my hand Riddhima, you know nothing."

Riddhima : "I know everything Vansh. Kabir told me everything. And he is the only one who brought me here. Please talk to him once. He really want to apologise."