Chapter 14 : A Day Out

Riddhima and her mother reached to home. Her mother went to get fresh and she went to her room. She opened that bag Vansh has given her. Inside the bag it was beautiful off shoulder white floral dress. Her smile was saying she liked that alot.

She dialed Vansh's number. At Raisinghania mention Vansh was in his room and his phone rang.

Vansh picked up the call.

Vansh : "So you liked it?? Right??"

Riddhima : "How could you always stole my words??!!!"

Vansh : "Because I stole your heart."

She was blushing hearing up on this.

Riddhima : "Tomorrow where are we going??"

Vansh : "Singhgad fort."

Riddhima : "ok... So I am telling mumma that I am going with my class mates. But you know Vansh I really don't like to say lie." She was bit sad.

Vansh : "I understand sweety, but right now we can't reveal about our relationship, I hope you know my concern. Even I don't feel comfortable to say lie but it's just matter of few months... "

Riddhima : "Ya ... Right."

Vansh: "Now don't be sad, cheer up."

Riddhima : "Ya I am fine, ok see you tomorrow. Bye"

Vansh : "Bye and take care ok."

After putting the phone down Riddhima went to her mother.

Riddhima : "Mumma tomorrow we all classmates are going to Singhgad fort for a day out. As from Monday our new semester is commencing and we will not get time."

Prerna : "Oh that is good, enjoy. And how you people are going?"

Riddhima : "That other classmates are arranging. We will gethere at college. Then we will proceed."

Prerna : "Ok, you go I have no issue but take care of yourself."

Riddhima : "Yes mumma I will , don't worry."

Both smiled at each other.

***********************************

In the morning Riddhima woke up early in the morning. Wore the dress Vansh has given her. Kept her hair open , put light make up and wore delicate earrings.

As soon as Riddhima came out of her room her mother said.

Prerna : "So are you going to take your vehicle?"

Riddhima : "No mumma one of my classmates is coming, we both will go together to college."

Prerna : "Ok.. and please stay in contact. And please take care."

Riddhima : "Mumma I will please don't take tension. Bye. See you in evening."

Prerna : "Bye beta."

************************************

Riddhima came to downstairs where Vansh was waiting for her. Vansh saw her from the glass window of car. He was completely awestruck by her. She got into the car and car made it way to the destination.

Vansh : "I knew it this dress will look fabulous on you."

Riddhima : "Thank you for this dress Vansh" she was smiling.

Vansh also smiled in return. Their car was in its way just then Riddhima noticed.

Riddhima : "This is not the way of Singhgad fort Vansh."