Chapter 34 : Dawning

Surprise !!! As we are in last phase of story. I will try to will update on daily basis. As we have only 3 - 4 chapters left.

************************************
All the rituals were completed. All were welcomed to have dinner. A beautiful table was decorated for Vansh and Riddhima. They seated there.

Their parents seated with each other. Food was getting served. After the serving Vansh extended a spoonful of sweet towards Riddhima. Riddhima got happy, she had the sweet. Then she also fed Vansh with her hand.

After the dinner, priest said "Now start preparation for bidaai."

Prerna and other females were preparing of it. Soon they came with a thal. Prerna instructed her to put her hand in this kumkum and make impression of her hands on wall.

She did what Prerna asked her to do. Then she extended thal of rice toward her and asked her to throw rice backward direction.
Riddhima started spilling rice behind and prerna and other females of her family had extended their sari pallu to receive the rice thrown by Riddhima.

Finally the moment has arrived when Riddhima had to say bye to her parents. Now she had to leave her parents home for lifetime. She was extremely emotional that she started crying.

Her mother hugged her. Both were crying inconsolabliy. Her mother in trembling voice said "Beta ! You are our pride, I have faith in you. You will definitely make us proud. Be happy in your new life"

Tears were shading from their eyes. Riddhima was crying so badly that she couldn't utter a word.

Though she said "Mumma!! I will miss you. I will miss your rajma chaval and Suji halwa on my birthday. From tomorrow morning I couldn't find you with a Cup of tea and a bright smile on face. Mumma ..... !!!!" She was litrally sobbing.

Prerna : "Beta !! Handle yourself. And I am always there for you. Love you beta." She was also crying hugging her.

Somehow Prerna pacified her. Then she headed towards her father. She bowed down to him. Her father hugged her and started crying.

Malay : "Beta ! I used to thought about this moment that how could I bear. How could I control myself when I will do your bidaai." His voice was trembling that he couldn't complete his line.

Seeing this emotional moment Vansh went to Malay and said "Papa !! She is you daughter first and then my wife. Don't ever think that she is away from you, she is and always be your daughter."

Riddhima was remancing her moments with her parents. How she used had fun with them, their outings and everything from childhood to now. It was getting unbearable to leave her parents. She never thought that this moment could be these much difficult. She was feeling like her legs got frozen.

Somehow Vansh pacified her and headed her towards the car. But Riddhima was still dwelled in the thoughts of her parents. She ran towards them and again hugged them.

All three of them were crying inconsolabliy. This moment was heart wrenching for Vansh because Riddhima was crying hard and Vansh wasn't able to pacify her.

Again he moved towards her and said "Riddhima I am not brave enough that can see you and Papa mumma crying like this. Please stop crying." He was so emotional.

Her parents also gethered themselves and pacified Riddhima. They all came near car. Vansh bowed down to Malay and prerna and made them ensure that not to worry about Riddhima. They can come whenever the feel to meet her. And Riddhima will also come to their home.

Anupriya and Dev also asked take their leave. They also told them not to worry about Riddhima.

Vansh made her seat in his car, then he also sat and said bye to everyone.
Riddhima also said bye to her parents. Car started and made its way to Raisinghania mention.

************************************

Whole way Riddhima was lost, Vansh held her hand in his and said "I am always there for you."

She nodded and rested her head onto his shoulder.

Car reached to Raisinghania mention.
Both off from the car and moved towards the entrance.

At the entrance Anupriya, Dadi, chanchal everyone was there to welcome them.

Anupriya did their aarti and showered petals on them. Then she instructed Riddhima to kick pot filled with rice and enter in home with kumkum colored feet.

She performed the way anupriya told her. Then Anupriya told them to seat for a game.

Ishaani put a big bowl and poured a ring into water.

Anupriya asked Vansh and Riddhima to find ring, whoever will find it first will be winner.

Both extended their hands to find the ring from the bowl. Vansh held her hand, she was feeling shy as everyone noticed this. Finally Vansh found out the ring first.

He smirked to Riddhima and she twisted her mouth towards Vansh.

Then Dadi said "Now let them take rest, they must be tired enough."

Vansh and Riddhima headed towards their room. As soon as they about to enter into the room siya and ishaani blocked their way.

Siya : "Bhai ! You can't go these much easily today. Give us our neg and you can go with bhabhi."

Vansh : "What is this siya? Don't be childish and let me go in."

Siya : "No Bhai, today it will not be possible. You have to give us neg."

Just then Dadi arrived there, she said "Vansh you have to give neg to your sisters , as today is your first night. And see how beautifully they have decorated your room. It's custom to give neg to your sisters. So give them."

Vansh gave them neg and wished good night to them.

They all left and Vansh and Riddhima entered into the room.

They have decorated room so well. Red roses and candles were wafting it's scent into the air.

Both got happy seeing the decoration.

Vansh : "Happy first night Mrs Raisinghania"

He hugged her from back. Riddhima's heart was beating fast. Vansh kissed on her cheek.

Vansh : "I have a gift for you"

Riddhima : "What??"

Vansh : "Ahhaa... Not so easily. Give me a kiss and I will show you the gift "

Riddhima was blushing she said "Vansh...!!!"

Vansh : "What Vansh?!! See now I will not going to listen to you. Now I am your legally wedded husband."

Riddhima started laughing on Vansh's line.

Vansh : "Ok no issues. I do understand your condition. Now let me show you the gift."

He shows her tickets of Seychelles.
Riddhima got tickle in her eyes seeing this.

Vansh : "liked it??"

Riddhima : "Yes..!! This is so beautiful place "

Vansh : "I knew it you will definitely like it. Tomorrow we are leaving for Seychelles for our honeymoon. So get ready Sweety.....!!" He winked to her.

Vansh slowly leaned towards her. He held her cheek into his soft palms. He caressed her cheeks and put his lips on hers. They had a kiss.

Hey guys hope you have liked the chapter.

Get ready to experience serenity and beauty of Seychelles in next chapter.

Story will be continued in next chapter...