Chapter 33 : Band Baaja Baraat

A day of wedding at Riddhima's home

Malay was inspecting all the arrangements with decoraters. Prerna was busy with prepation of all the rituals.

Riddhima woke up and was getting ready for chuda ritual. She was called by prerna to complete the ritual. Her maternal uncle made her wear chuda and give blessings for married life.

Then prerna told beauticians to take Riddhima in her room and start getting her ready for marriage.

They took her to the room and asked her to wear dress first. They drapped dupatta of lehnga choli. Then they made bun of her long and silky hair, cladded bun with attractive broach.

In jewellery they made her wear heavy neckles, earrings, matching bangles, armlet and anklet. Lastly they finished it with her makeup.

She saw herself in mirror. She couldn't believe that today is her marriage, finally the day has come when she will be wife of Vansh.

She slipped into the thoughts of Vansh.

************************************
At Raisinghania mention

Everyone was getting ready into their respective rooms. They were doing hurry as time is ticking and they have to leave for baarat(groom procession)

Anupriya was getting ready for marriage. Just then Dev came into the room. Seeing him Anupriya said "Dev !! Today I am so happy finally my son is getting happiness of his life "

Dev : "Me too Anu." They were smiling seeing each other.

In his room Vansh was also getting ready. Kabir was also helping him.

Vansh wore marron color sherwani and waist belt. Kabir helped him in wearing head gear.

Kabir : "You are Just looking phenomenal."

Vansh : "Thank you Kabir."

Kabir hugged him and they went downstairs.

All were gathered in hall for baarat. Just then Dadi said "Anupriya do aarti of Vansh so that we can leave for baarat."

Anupriya did tilak and aarti of Vansh. Vansh touched her feet. She blessed him.

Then they all came out of mention. Vansh's Mercedes was decorated with orchids and red roses. Just then siya asked " This car is for return but where is horse?"

Kabir showed her decorated horse. They all got happy seeing it.

Rudra : "Vansh !! Seat on it. So that we can leave."

He nodded. He sat on horse.

Music was getting start. All the songs were playing appropriate for baarat.

Everyone was dancing in the baarat. This way they slowly making their way to Riddhima's home.

Vansh was also happy from bottom of his heart. He was happy seeing everyone joyous.

Then Kabir came and asked Vansh to dance with them.

They danced on the song "Tenu leke me javanga, Dil deke me javanga" (movie : Salam - e - ishq)

They reached to Riddhima's home.

At her home all were alerted seeing them arrived. They all went to main gate for their welcome. Prerna took aarti thal for Vansh.

Riddhima was in her room, her cousins updated her that Barat has come. And everyone went for their welcome. Riddhima's heartbeat were accelerating that finally the moment is round the corner where she will be Mrs Raisinghania.