Chapter 35 : Seychelles

Good morning all, welcome to Seychelles.... Enjoy the Seychelles with Vansh and Riddhima...

************************************
Beautiful landscape was visible from the window of Aircraft. Riddhima was happy seeing the beauty of the Seychelles. Soon flight was landed at Mahe Airport. They collected their luggage and headed towards resort.

A cab came to pick them up. They dropped at a jetty from there they have to take sea plane. Riddhima was hell excited seeing the sea plane.

Fan of sea plane started and it started floating over the tranquil water. Soon plane was in the air. Turquoise lagoons of Seychelles were splendid. Riddhima held Vansh's hand and said "It's so beautiful Vansh."

Vansh was happy seeing her smiling. After half and hour they reached at a beautiful resort. They off from the plane, upon their arrival they were greeted by the resort staff. They made them wear orchid garland and headed towards the beach Villa which was booked by Vansh.

It was beautiful beach Villa with jacuzzi. Waves of ocean were adding beauty in it. Vansh and Riddhima entered into the villa. Riddhima was mesmerised seeing the villa and the scenic beauty from their villa.

Riddhima : "This is heaven Vansh."

Vansh : "I was sure you will definitely going to like it."

Riddhima : "of course."

They both took rest as it was a long journey. In evening they went to beach. Riddhima was holding Vansh's hand and they were walking on the white sand.

Slowly tiny waves were soaking their feet. Riddhima had lied her head on Vansh's shoulder.

Just then Vansh asked "Sweety !! Say something!"

Riddhima : "I am running of out of words. I just want to enjoy this serenity with you."

Vansh smiled and they continued to walk on sand. Sun was about to sat in the sky. It was picture perfect view, sky had orange hues, sound of waves and two beautiful people enjoying with each other this serenity.

************************************

Next day Morning

Riddhima and Vansh woke up from the sun rays coming into their villa. Both got ready and headed for the sight seeing.

Their guide was waiting for them. They were greeted by the guide.

They headed for praslin island. This island had gifted with scenic beauty.
After an hour they reached to the island.

Both were astonished seeing the crystal clear water and white sand beach. Guide told them to spend their time and then they will move further.

Vansh : "Sweety !! You know sea has always been on my top list. I believe the sound of waves give me inner peace."

Riddhima : "Ya...!!"

They both sat on the beach and were enjoying the nature. After spending some time they left for another destination.

Guide told them that this is famous for water sports if they want to do any kind of sport then this will be best place.

Vansh was quite excited for this. He told Riddhima "We will do snorkeling and deep sea diving."

Riddhima got frightened hearing this as she didn't know swimming.

Riddhima : "No.. No.. you go I will not come. I have phobia of water plus I don't know swimming."

Vansh : "Oho Sweety.. instructor will be there and I know swimming. Please come and see the under water life. Believe me it will be life time experience for you. This island has blessed with diverse marine life and plants."

With much hesitation Riddhima said yes to Vansh.

Meanwhile they reached to the island.
First instructor started with snorkeling. They made them understand the usage of equipment. Then with the help of instructor they did snorkeling. It was first time for Riddhima, she was frightened but she soon she overcome her fear and enjoyed the snorkeling.

Then it was time for deep sea diving. Instructor asked them to got on the yacht as they have to go to middle of the sea. Now this time Riddhima was all cold feet. Her heart was sinking in fear. But Vansh was kept on motivating her that there is no need to have fear nothing will happen.

They were equipped with the essential equipment of deep sea diving. Then instructor asked them to jump in the water. This time also Riddhima was highly nervous. But Vansh held her hand tight and they jumped into the water.

With the help of instructor soon they reached to the deep sea. Riddhima has closed her eyes when they jumped in the water. Vansh singed her to open the eyes.

Riddhima was frightened as she never experienced such floating experience. As soon as she opened her eyes she saw colorful tiny fishes were surrounding her. Attractive and colorful corals. She was mesmerised by the marine life.

She extended her hand to touch the fishes. It was all new experience for her. Vansh was happy that she conquered her phobia.

After spending sometime they came out of sea. But Riddhima was still there only.

Vansh came with towel and started to drying up her hair. Riddhima awkaned from her thoughts.

Vansh : "Where have you lost?"

Riddhima : "In the beauty of sea. You know Vansh I have never experienced this in my life. But this was so beautiful that I have no words to explain this."

Vansh : "I know. As I felt the same when I did deep sea diving for the first time."

Then both sat and gazing the turquoise blue water and yacht was making it's way to the island.

Soon yacht reached to the island. They thanked to the instructor and left for the resort.

************************************
It's evening in the resort.

A culture dance has been organized by the resort and all the guest were invited for it.

Riddhima and Vansh got ready and went to the place. Riddhima wore beautiful bohemian dress and curled her hair. She was looking pretty.

They reached to the place and took their seat. Soon the dance has been started. Dancers were dancing on the beats of drum.

All guests were enjoying the dance. Vansh and Riddhima were also clapping and enjoying.

At the last dancers invited guests to shake their legs with them. Vansh and Riddhima also tried to dance with them.

They were laughing and dancing with the dancers. They enjoyed it to the core.

Finally the dance got over and dancers thanked all the guests.

After the dance dinner was ready so all were invited to have dinner. Vansh and Riddhima took their plates and came to rooftop from where ocean was visible.

They were enjoying dinner in the dim light of moon and shining stars. Both were happy from the bottom of heart.

So guys did you like this small trip of Seychelles??

In next part you will see one more special thing of Seychelles.
And next chapter is having a special part for which I believe many of you must be waiting...

So stay tuned...

Story will be continued in next chapter...