Healing is tiring!

Healing can be really tiring. Sometimes it can work like an illusion. When you think you've come a long way from the chaos and hurt , you’ve walked away so far that, everything starts to feel new and oddly good. You think, you are all okay now, the things of your past don’t affect you anymore. You feel free and light hearted after so many heavy rainfalls. But wait ! It can be really tricky. When you are finally looking forward, regaining the confidence to move on and let go...when you think that you’ve already  let go of the broken pieces., when you are busy thinking that at last...no more leftovers...and somehow...creepily,...that last rotten piece of bread finds its way back into your plate !! When you are searching new ways to start fresh, this single piece of stale can make you feel sick all over again. It can be anything, a mere reminder, your own memory, an indirect mention, the realization that those things(people) still exist. Anything. And you’ll be like, was I really okay ?! But know that, it works just like that.,it will keep popping up in your path of healing until you are habitual to it. Until you are no more affected by such remiders and mentions. You'll get used to act numb to it.
And a day will come, when you , yourself will look back,..and wave at those demons gesturing them, that they don’t matter anymore,they don't bother you anymore.They cannot break you down anymore. Trust me. It will be so messy, so tiresome, extremely frustrating but it will be worth it 🙃
In Sha Allah.