Damsel in Distress 🤔🙄

Some people will never make an effort to make it work. Then be it a simple friendship or any relationship. But then, will act as if the whole cloud of hurt is busted upon their head only. Victimize themselves and wait for us to apologise and regret for something we haven't done wrong. Post heartbroken quotes and show some extra scoop of patience where everyone can see how hurt they've been. I won't say, they will be faking it necessarily. But most of the time, they will not realise who is the cause of hurt exactly. They won't see the reason,even if explained. They will try to cope up with the loss by victimizing themselves. The only way they can satisfy the love for themselves in a broken relationship is by picturing themselves as the damsel in distress. Trying to fit in the frame of oppressed and hurt person, by pushing all the guilt, all the blames, all the lackings and failures on the other person.

And we need to keep ourselves away from such people as it will just add on to that needless guilt in us. It will make us feel we are not good enough and we are the sole cause of all the mishaps. Its noxious ! We need not hold only ourselves accountable for the failed relationships. It was qadr. And when Allah knows why you did what you did, and Allah knows how deeply your heart had bled for it., and Allah knows how many nights you've spent crying awake because you were not only carrying the load of separation but also the "culpability" of it., you were grieving for causing a hurt that was totally unjustified.,and the hurt someone's inadequacy of emotions has caused you.
Then, no dear...you don't need to look upto anyone else for the validation of your hurt. Or the validation of your intentions. You are as faultless as anyone else was. It took you double the pain, of loss and of being in the witness stand and keep explaining for a mistake you haven't done.
So never, never ever let anyone treat you as a culprit who likes to "act" all victim.

PS : This is something I am talking about few of examples. This post is general.,and NOT open for debates 💁🏻‍♀️