Rain in the Sun

Outside right this moment is a mixture of light and dark together. Blending to dimly illuminate the surroundings. The wind is soothing. So cool, a light thunder in it. But its not scary. Its feeling as if small, chilled drops of perfume are soaking my heart and mind. As if the heat and drought are slowly fading to nothing and a pleasant, lively breeze is giving everyone a kiss on cheek. Assuring, the hardship is going to be over soon. Everything's going to be fine. That, Allah is able to turn the drought which has dried our lives too.,into a serene rainy night . The world is lit up as if all the Golden lamps and chandeliers are turned on. Winds are tickling the trees and bushes. And they are smiling,...even when some of their dried leaves are falling to the ground. Maybe,...the loss is not bigger than the joy and contentment of this moment. I can smell that tasty aroma of soil. That makes me want walk in the mud and smear myself in it. Like I used to do in childhood. I can hear a single sparrow. She seems like she's singing. But I can feel, she is glorifying her Rabb. Our Rabb. The curtains of my window are flowing freely. Tapping my arms and caressing, whisperingin in my ear,.."Glorify your Rabb Zeenat...look how He turns the utterly depressed and dull day into a blissful evening just withing some moments,..and here you are standing , witnessing His Power and Mercy, yet thinking that your pain, this numbness will never end !" I can hear small drops of rain pelting on the canopy of my window. I've caught one such drop in my palm as well. Its so pure, and sparkles like a diamond. It feels as if I'm holding ice, or maybe I'm too warm for it. I can see the reflection of my eyes in it. And I can see light returning to them. This is the Rahmah of my Lord, and I know, if He can turn the day into night, droughts into rivers, heat into cold, then He can surely turn this numbness into something delightful. I don't know its exact opposite. But I know, it will be delighting. Every single tree is shaking with laughter, Sun is playing hide and seek with skies. It has always been a magical moment for me. Rain in the Sunshine. It looks something ethereal, so fascinating. There's sun, and then there's rain. Fire and ice together. Sun is peeking from every chasm in the sky amidst clouds, to wreck this enchanting aura. But everytime a guardian cloud closes its way. A small hint of heat can be felt at the farthest corner, not too much.But its there. Neither too close though. Somehow telling me, Every difficulty comes with ease, and every ease with difficulty.
And I cannot help but to glorify Rabb of this universe. Of heavens and the earth. For Indeed, with difficulty comes ease....❤

PS : As I finished writing this during one such amazing moment,...my daily Quran app came with a reminder notification. And I am utterly awed ,stunned ,and happily overwhelmed by the grace and mercy and majesty of my Lord.