9. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?

༺♡༻

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the girl sitting next to me. Everything about her made me feel at peace, even though she was terrifying when she tried to be, and quick with her comebacks, I liked to be around her. I didn't realize her presence altered my mood so much until Blaise pointed it out, but even he spends most of his time staring at her. It completely enrages me. In the Grand Hall earlier when I saw that hufflepuff wanker eyeing her, I wanted no more than to rip his throat out. 

I liked the way she carried herself with elegance, the way she was the only one who could put me in my place, and most of all I liked that she liked me. Nobody ever did. 

Of course I'd never let her know that, and I'll definitely keep up my role of being an absolute git, but thats how I like it. Hogwarts is the only place I feel of authority, my father never allowed that at home. 

I hadn't realized I'd been staring at Scarlet until she turned her head and made direct eye contact with me. Instead of being creeped out like any other person, she smiled. So did I, internally. I watched her as she reached into her pocket and ripped out a small piece of parchment- careful not to make too much noise in the silent class. She wrote a few words on it using her quill, folded it, and handed it out to me under the table. I took the note from her, making sure to quickly hold her small hand now that i've got the chance to. I noticed her cheeks turn a sweet shade of red, mine would've too if I hadn't spent so much time learning to conceal my feelings.

I unfolded the note and read in beautifully written letters,

ℒℯ𝓉𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ ?

- 𝒮

I let out a small smirk, but on the inside my happiness was beyond measure. I knew I probably couldn't see her today, I had made plans to meet my mother at hogsmeade, but I would love to spend more time with her when I could.

I took out my quill, drew a small heart on the backside of the paper and placed it carefully on her thigh. The same red blush from before crept on her face, but was interrupted right when the bell had rung. We both stood up and she turned her head to me,

"I'll see you around, Draco" she smiled.

I watched her leave the classroom, admiring her beauty, and grinned to myself. The only thing on my mind was getting to know Scarlet, and the fact that for the first time, she had called me by my first name.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I made my way out of the potions classroom, and I could honestly swear I had an entire zoo inside of my stomach. I've only known Draco for two days now, and yet he makes me feel so many emotions. Anger, anticipation, admiration, disgust, and even lust. My mind was going a million miles per hour and I could not come down to a decision for the life of me. The only thing I knew was that behind the persona he puts up, he's just a boy. I wanted to know HIM, not the arrogant bully my friends had been describing. Or maybe I just like to fix broken things.

That same day, I had attended my other classes with Pansy. The more I got to know her, the more I realized how much of a great friend she really is. The only difficult part was that If i wanted to hang out with her, the golden trio would be as far away from me as possible. Yet of course, we still spoke throughout classes regularly. I was glad they didn't judge me for my "interesting" - as Hermione would call it - choice of friends. Which brings me to Vivienne, she'd been avoiding me all day. I tried to speak to her but each time she'd completely ignore me.

I realized that I had nothing to apologize for, and trying to speak to her would be an absolute waste of my time. I did nothing wrong, and if she had a problem with that, it just seemed like a personal issue to me.

Either way, today was a great day. Part of me even forgot all about my big secret at Beauxbatons, I just prayed that I'd never have to think about it again.

༺♡༻