21. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺

༺♡༻

My mind jumped through every possibility of how Harry's name possibly got into the goblet of fire in just minutes. I considered somebody throwing his name in to spite him, but quickly remembered Dumbledore was no fool. There was no way Harry, or any other student for that matter, could possibly pull off something that difficult. 

I walked into the common room, gripping roughly on Draco's arm. Everybody was chattering about what had just happened, and I felt as though my mind was about to explode. "Can we go to my room? Or yours? I don't care I just.." I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh. "Yeah, of course, Scarlet" Draco pulled my hand and led me to his empty room, locking the door behind us. 

I was instantly attacked by the smell of his cologne, which usually i'd love, but this time it only contributed to my headache. I noticed a photo of Narcissa on his bedside, and smiled softly, sitting down on his bed. 

"What's going on in that pretty little mind of yours" Draco sat on the far end of the bed, lifting my legs so that they were resting on his lap. I let out a sigh before I began, trying to collect my thoughts. "Something's not right. I don't know what or how, it just.. isn't. I have a bad feeling about the tournament. It can't just be me, Draco" my voice trembled. 

"Scarlet," he ran his fingers softly down my bare legs. "What are you so afraid of?"

"It's... a complete stretch," I decided whether I should tell him everything or not. "What if its her? If its Hariet, and she's doing this to spite me or something" I quickly shut up once a lump appeared in my throat. I instantly regretted what I said. Of course it wasn't Hariet, not everything revolves around me. How bloody selfish was I.

Instead of Draco saying anything, he kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed next to me, laying my head on my usual spot on his chest. He wrapped multiple blankets around the both of us, yet the only time I felt absolute warmth was when it was his arms tightly around me. 

"Nothing's gonna hurt you baby, as long as you're with me you'll be just fine." Draco kissed my lips softly.

In that moment, that was the only thing I needed to hear. In what seemed like an instant, my worries flashed by, like they never even existed in the first place. Nobody could prepare me for the emotions i'd be feeling around Draco, and I now accepted the fact that it was true- I really do love him. I yearned to be able to say those words to him, but I didn't want to scare him. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

TWO HOURS LATER

I hadn't even realized I'd fallen asleep in his arms until I woke up to the sound of Blaise knocking furiously on the door. "Bloody hell, open the door Malfoy. It's my room too." he was quickly muffled by a wave of Draco's wand. Unfortunately, it was already too late. I shifted around slowly and noticed he was in the same position since i'd fallen asleep, gently stroking my hair. Once he made eye contact with me, he groaned angrily and covered my ears before yelling at the door. "Thanks a lot Blaise, she's woken up now you downright wanker!" I was glad he had covered my ears, if I heard him clearly now, I could only imagine the original volume of his voice. 

"It's fine" I giggled softly and took his hands off of my ears. "How long was I out for?" I snuggled back into his chest, not ready to fully let go yet. "About two hours, or so" he stroked my back. "Only two?" Fuckin hell, it felt like ten." 

"What can I say, i'm an amazing person to sleep with" he laughed quietly. I rolled my eyes playfully and felt a random wave of boldness come across me. "I'd like to do more things with you in this bed than just sleep" I ran my index finger down his neck slowly. 

"Oh yeah?" he whispered and pinned my wrists down to the bed, quickly getting on top of me and kissing me. His hands were slowly trailing down my neck and under my blouse when,

"Finall- Oh Merlin!" Blaise interrupted. Are you fucking kidding me? "Bloody hell, Blaise, you just have a death wish don't you" Draco ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "It's over for yo- wait, why the fuck have you got a knife with you mate?" Draco narrowed his eyes at the kitchen knife in Blaise's hand, whereas I simply rolled my eyes and threw my head back in pure anger. His timing could not be more worse.

"I had to pick the lock one way or another" he put his arms up in defense. "YOU'RE LITERALLY A WIZARD!" my voice grew in anger. A few moments of silence passed before Draco let out a small chuckle. 

"She's right. A wizard yet you have to grab a kitchen knife to enter your own room" his laugh grew louder and I couldn't help but to join him. 

"You know what, I genuinely do hate you both, yeah. All I wanted was my bloody books to go and study, unlike some people I know." Blaise narrowed his eyes at both of us.

"Study alohomora, Blaise" I managed to say with a straight face, which only made Draco and I erupt into another fit of laughter.

I hadn't been this happy in a long while, and I could positively say, I owed it all to Draco Malfoy.

༺♡༻

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 "𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲" 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!