25. 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦

༺♡༻

TW: SMUT

"Draco, i'm gonna die tonight and you'll be the reason why" I said after tripping over the third rock in just a few minutes. "No, you wont. Shut up" he kept one of his hands over my eyes and the other around my waist, making sure I don't fall. "We're almost there" he said, and for some reason I could hear his smile. 

"Let me see!" I moaned desperately. "Fine, fine" he laughed softly, and finally lifted his hand off of my eyes. 

"Do you like it?" he asked

"Do you like it?" he asked. I was absolutely stunned. I was expecting anything but this, and I couldn't believe Draco was this much of an internalized romantic. 

"It's fine if you don't, I even told my father it was too small. Actually, its utter rubbish-" he began, trying to fill up the silence. "Draco," I laughed quietly. I realized no words could possibly explain how I was feeling at this moment, I just had to show him. My lips crashed onto his in a passionate kiss, and his hands immediately made their way onto my body. We stumbled into the treehouse, making sure not to break the kiss, except for when Draco had pushed me down onto the soft bed. His lips made their way onto my neck, kissing and sucking softly, and a small moan escaped my mouth.

His hands tugged at my sweater, which I quickly pulled off, revealing my lacy black bra. In an instant, me and Draco were both only in our underwear. "Fuck, you're so beautiful" he said through his raspy voice, admiring my body. Before I could respond, he closed my mouth in yet another rough kiss, wrapping his hand around my throat. I let out yet another moan into his mouth and placed my hand over his, tightening the grasp, receiving a small groan from him. "Draco," I murmured, keeping my voice low. "Touch me." 

A devilish grin spread across his face as his hand slowly started to inch down my stomach, sliding over the material of the fabric and coming closer to my core. He lazily traced his fingers over my panties, as I started to grind against them impatiently. Draco's eyes widened slightly and he smirked, shaking his head. He leaned down and kissed my gentle before I felt his hand make direct contact. My breath caught in my throat as he slowly started to rub. I kissed him harder and wrapped my arms around his neck, I needed more. Draco must've noticed, because on cue, he gripped my panties and pulled them off, throwing them to the floor. I groaned as he pushed his fingers into me. "Draco!" I rolled my eyes and tiled my head back. "Yes, love?" he spoke calmly with a smirk on his face, clearly enjoying the visual. "More, please" my words came out slurred, but he seemed to grasp the idea. Suddenly, his fingers escaped me. "You need to tell me if you want me to stop, understand?" He watched me with careful, patient eyes as I nodded my head. "Yes, sir." I have never been more sure about anything in my entire life, and I was glad that out of all people, Draco was my first time. 

He kissed my forehead, when suddenly, he pushed into me hard. I gasped, pleasurable pain striking through my body. "Shh, its okay" Draco kissed my neck, pausing until I was fully adjusted. A few moments later, he slowly started to rock his hips into mine.

I gasped again, a large feeling of pleasure making it's way into me. Draco let out a raspy moan, as did I. "Faster, please" I begged. He looked at me carefully and started to move even faster, roughly entering and exiting me. He kissed me everywhere, tightening his grip on my throat. "Yes, Draco, yes!" I moaned loudly. "You like that, baby?" he panted, his hand reaching down to press on my clit. I moaned louder, and after a few last thrusts, I felt myself let go.

"Draco!" I groaned as he aggressively thrusted, finding his own release. "Fuck, Scarlet" he called out. The only sound was the crackling of the lit candle and our loud breathing as he nuzzled into my neck. "My God," I breathed. "That was.. wow." Draco raised his head, his eyes glowing with amusement. "You're very welcome" he grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully as he adjusted my body onto his, my head laying on his chest. A few moments of comfortable silence passed until he finally spoke up again. "Are you regretting it?" he quietly asked. I turned my head to him, a confused expression crossing my face. "What? No. Absolutely not" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you?" I asked back. His face changed quickly, nodding his head no quickly. "Of course not, are you crazy?" he wiped a loose strand of hair off of my forehead. "Alright then, so shut up" I said playfully. He laughed softly, and raised his finger. "I forgot to give you your present. Wait here." I watched him as he threw on a pair of grey sweatpants, making his way toward a table in the corner of the tree house. I hadn't admired its beauty until now, looking at all of the lit candles and beautiful paintings. I threw on his black shirt, which was way too big on me, and I put my underwear back on, waiting impatiently on the bed. "Close your eyes" he turned his head to me, hiding whatever he'd gotten me. I closed them and smiled softly "Hurry, i'm excited." 

I felt the bed shift slowly as he sat back down on it. "Open" he said through a grin. Sitting on the bed in front of me was a bouquet of red roses, and a long, small black box. I sniffed the roses, unable to hide my ridiculous smile and lifted the box. I slowly opened it, afraid of him spending an excessive amount of money on me. What I saw lying in the box was immediately my new favorite necklace.

I gasped, instantly recognizing that the D was entirely made out of diamonds

I gasped, instantly recognizing that the D was entirely made out of diamonds. "Draco," I started. "You can only have it if you say yes to something" he cut me off, biting his lip. I tilted my head and looked at him, waiting for him to continue. Draco took his hand in mine, stroking it gently with his thumb. "Be my girlfriend. Please" his eyes were now looking directly into mine.

"Of. Fucking. Course." I smiled, blushing furiously. He wrapped both of his hands around my cheeks, bringing me in for a kiss. "Let me put it on you, turn around" he smirked. I did as he said, feeling his cold fingers along my back, clasping the necklace together. I turned back, facing a smiley Draco. "I love it. Thank you, Draco" I scanned his face, admiring his beautiful features once again. He silently brought me close to his chest and laid down, twirling my hair between his fingers. 

Right now, I didn't care about anybody or anything else. I was now officially his, and he was mine. That's how it would stay forever. 

༺♡༻

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄!! 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏!! 𝐍𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭