-72-

It was around noon when Taeyong yelled from the drivers seat "Guys we made it!" He got everyone's attention as they all looked to the front "We finally made it to NewYork!" It was everyone's cue to cheer. They were all, happy, relived, and excited to have finally made it to their destination.

That is, except for one.

Rosa tried her best to paint on the happy smile that everyone seemed to effortlessly hold, however, on the inside her heart was breaking.

Their time together?

It was up.

The girl did her best to gulp down the sour taste in her mouth. She took slow, rhythmic, breaths in hopes of holding back the tears but when she felt a sense of warmth envelop her they relentlessly started to fall.

Mark looked at the girl as she embraced him too. She made no noise yet the tears that streamed down her face were very apparent to him.

They had made it.

They were going back home.

They were going to go back together.

These were the events that laid down Mark's path clear as day. It was confirmed only moments prior. So what was this sinking feeling in his chest?

"Aw Rosa are you alright?" Ten replied as he crossed the narrow bus aisle to hug his little sister. Although he was trying to comfort her, she only seemed to cry harder.  "I'm just-" She replied chocking on her cries "Thankful to all of you-" She let go from Mark's embraced and wrapped her arms around her brother.

Rosa took a deep breath. She wanted to say this as clear as possible. She had to let them know, even if they didn't weight of her words weight "Each and everyone of you" She confidently spoke whilst wiping away the stray tears with her sleeve. "You mean the world to me! You gave me your friendship, unforgettable memories, and most importantly... warmth." At this point the bus was silent as everyone listened to her words. "Thank you!" She loudly spoke to make sure everyone could hear.

The boys all either smiled or cried... there was no in between. They knew how Rosa wasn't keen on trusting the people around her and tended to pushing them away in hopes of not getting hurt again, yet, she excepted each and everyone of them with open arms. They words she had just told them meant a lot to them.

After a few minutes, the girl calmed down and returned to Mark's warm embrace. She wanted to thrive in the warmth they had created for a little longer. She wanted to remember this feeling.

Mark on the other hand, was fighting off the urge to cry himself. The sinking feeling was not disappearing. He keep telling himself that everything was alright, yet, deep down, he knew it wasn't.

"We are here!" Jaehyun yelled from the passenger seat. Mark was taken from his thoughts in order to see that they had stopped outside their airline terminal. Everyone cheered once more as they started to stand up in hopes of stretching their legs after the long ride.

As efficiently as they possible could, which wasn't efficient at all, they grabbed their bags and headed towards the airline terminal to receive their tickets. Jaehyun had shortly parted with the group in order to return the bus to the rental service, however, was now waiting in line with them once more.

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves as the waiting for the line to continue. Mark was looking around the new setting before he felt an warm wrap around his. The boy looked to his side to see it was Rosa. She wasn't looking at him but instead texting on her phone. However, Mark's eyebrow quirked at her sudden clingyness. Not like he was complaining, out of the two of them, it was always him who was clingy, however, the out of place actions for the girl made him wonder.