bliss (🔞 smut)

lowercase intended.
not proof read.
———

it had been a long day. jungkook was asleep next to taehyung in their soft bed— at least was trying to sleep. it was passed midnight as well.

he'd been closing his eyes, just wanted to go to bed- yet the aching in his shoulders and neck prevented such a thought. he was flipping, desperately trying to find a comfort spot, where his worries were put to rest soon after he was as well.

eventually, jungkook had looked up ever so slightly at his husband, as he was so dazed. light breathes left his mouth, chest rising and falling with every light inhale. so angelic, he thought to himself. a light kiss was placed on taehyung's mouth as a gift from jungkook, a light reminder that he was more than happy to have a man next to him that he'd love with all his heart.

taehyung squirmed, a light whine escapes his lips. his eyes clenched in the slightest.

a dream?

jungkook watched him squirm, taehyung turns away and his hips are shaking. a deep groan is heard from him, clenching the bed sheets with a fist.

what a sight.. if jungkook wasn't fully awake before, he is now. he's staring at taehyung's movements, watching as his breathing gets heavier. his thrusts are growing quicker, before an abrupt stop and a low, long drought out moan released.

jungkook feels something rise in his shorts.

ah, fuck...

jungkook slowly slides his fingertips down his shorts and boxers, grabbing his girth and playing with his tip. already, he was starting to leak with precum and he exhaled a moan.

taehyung's breathing slowed after his dream high, and eventually turned towards jungkook.

fuck. he's awake.

"is my jungkookie playing with himself right now?"

"f-fuck... hyung, i was just—"

the older sits up to face jungkook, sitting in between his legs. "do you need some help?" he whispers in a tone that the younger finds so very arousing.

"i... u-um.." his cock twitches, as this is a signal for the older to take it in his hands and began stroking it off.

the younger throws his head back in bliss, letting out a loud moan from the shock and pleasure. "t-taehyung, ah... shit..."

the older takes his girth into his mouth, gradually relaxing his jaw and letting the tip just hit the back of his throat. he takes his hand to stroke the remaining length that cant fit, since his jungkookie was surprisingly very big. he's using his tongue to circle the tip, his lips wrapped so tightly around his dick while bobbing his head.

taehyungs mouth is so hot. so tight and warm, jungkooks feels like hes going to melt in taehyung if he keeps this up. letting out light breaths, jungkook closes his eyes in pure bliss and focuses on the overwhelming pleasure he's experiencing right now. he throws his head back and sighs deeply, feeling all his stress fade away.

he couldnt think straight— his mind completely fixated on his lover beneath him, he sucks so well, its almost scary. nothing is more important than this moment right now, as jungkook begins to feel the familiar feeling of a knot in his stomach.