Fives in Dreamland

Fives woke up. Or at least, he thought he did. He was in the Jedi temple wearing a set of blue robes. They were a darker blue, not a crazy neon color. He looked up, and saw a set of armor. His armor. But it was different. Instead of his ARC armor, he had a Captain's armor.

"Oh, so Rex is not Captain here. I already know this will be fun. Because when Rex is dead or underneath my power, it is amazing,"
Fives laughed.

"No, because I am Commander," a voice from behind Fives said. Fives turned pale, and looked around.

"S-Sir?"

"Fives, I am still and will always be your commanding officer. Until you master those force powers," Rex said.

"Oh yeah, those... wait what?"

"Ugh, Fives, seriously? Another brain fart? Or do you feel in a bragger's mood today?"

"The second one, sir."

"Even Hardcase would be a better Jedi," Rex grumbled while walking out.

Fives sighed, and looked at his weapons and armor. He replaced his robes with blacks, and put on his armor. He looked at the Pauldron and laughed. He felt like Rex now. The last thing was to put on his weapons. He put his blasters in their holsters, and he saw a shiny silver, blue-tinted object in the corner. Fives examined it, and pressed a button. A yellow blade came out of the socket.

"Oh, yes, this will be fun!" Fives said. He could hear running outside his room, and he came out. It was Dogma. He looked like an ARC here, and he ran away.

"Dogma, come back, I just want to have fun," Fives  yelled.

Fives felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around, and it was Ahsoka. She was a few years older, and she smiled at him.

"Young Padawan, what did I tell you yesterday? Even if you don't like Dogma, he is a loyal ARC trooper. You know that," Ahsoka laughed.

"Sorry, General."

"Fives, I know you don't like that I made Rex my Commander, but you aren't ready, padawan. You should go and make sure your men are ready for training."

"Yes, Master."

She smiled again, and he went to go gather his troops. Where was General Skywalker? Why is Ahsoka now the General? On his way to the facility, he bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" Fives said without looking.

"That's okay, Captain, a familiar voice said. Fives looked up and saw Generals Skywalker and Kenobi. They were both a bit older.

"Hello, Masters."

"Hello, Padawan. Has my padawan's padawan taught to anything?" Kenobi asked.

"Yes, Master. I am glad you are my Master's Master's Master."

"That makes me feel like a Great-Grandpa now, Fives."

"I mean, you are older than I will ever be."

"FIVES! You will live for another 50 years at least. Stop whining," Anakin yelled.

"Ok, General," Fives said while igniting his saber.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Fives, I sent you to training, didn't I?"

"Sorry Master Tano," Fives said without an argument.

"Good," Ahsoka said.

Fives walked over to the training room, and saw Rex lecturing some shinies. Fives went to Rex, and the shinies looked at him.

"Oh, hello, Fives. Echo wants to see you," Rex said without looking at him.

"So where is he sir?"

"Over there," Rex said pointing to a part of the training facility. Fives walked over and saw Echo, Jesse, Dogma, and Tup arguing which one of them is the best ARC.

"Hello Fives. Do you know which one of us is the best ARC?" Jesse asked.

"You are all my best men. I love you all equally."

"You love Dogma?"

"He's a good soldier like everyone else. He is also the best Cupcake Battalion maker."

"Agreeable," Echo said.

"You still owe me a cake, Fives," Tup groaned.

"Actually, Wrecker does. Maybe Hardcase if you are desperate enough, Tup."

"Ok then. I will wait for them to return, I guess."

Fives walked away, and saw Master Tano slicing some droids.

"Master- can I love anyone? Like as a friend?"

Ahsoka turned around, her lekku shifting towards him.

"Of course, Fives. We can't be lonely. Master Skywalker takes that to a new level."

"He's married, right?"

"Yes, of course. I think Obi-Wan has had several love interests. They are trying to allow Jedi to love like love love."

"Who does Master Kenobi like?"

"Well, Satine, then after she died, he fell in love with Cody. They would be good dads."

"Definitely. Do you love anyone, Ahsoka?"

Ahsoka froze. She turned off the droid that was shooting at her.

"I won't tell."

"You love someone?"

"No. Not after you asked that."

"Darn. If only I was good at mindtricks."

"You will get there, Fives. We all believe in you."

Fives turned around, and he saw nothing. He gasped, and his eyes opened. He was in his ARC room, and he had a dream. He smiled, and had a peaceful night.

Emoji of the Day: 🎀