The End

‼️I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING MOST OF THE CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS LAST CHAPTER! IT MAY BE A BIT CONFUSING IF YOU DON'T‼️

The inquisitors followed Sideous and Traya. All of them got black inquisitor armor based on their species and rank. They all either corrupted their saber or are using the inquisitor saber. They would be shadows down in the alleys of Coruscant. Hopefully they will destroy the Jedi in this night. The Temple was in view, and Sideous sent the tenth brother and sister to look further. Soon, lightsabers were ignited and screams were head. Traya looked around the corner, and ran to the bodies. The two inquisitors were laying there, blood pooling onto the floor. The Sith got down on a knee and felt their pulses. Both were dead. One was shot, the other stabbed.

The inquisitors continued and made it to the temple. There were Temple Guards looking nearby, so Sideous choked them. Their bodies fell to the ground, limp. They walked into the Temple and some Jedi started calling some clones for reinforcements. The inquisitors killed all Jedi in their path. Some let up a fight and killed some of the inquisitors.

That's when Droit saw Twili and Kai. The Knight and her Padawan ignited their sabers and launched at the inquisitors. They killed Krell first. Twili could not see Droit, but instead she attacked him. Kai launched at Sideous, but that was a mistake for them. Sideous stabbed Kai and Twili screamed for her padawan. They were a brave kid and a good healer.

Sideous dropped Kai's lifeless body. Jedi kept coming and soon enough only a few inquisitors remained. Maul, Sideous, Traya, Savage, Ventress, Droit, and that First Sister. Twili backed away and Windu started running towards to help with Tolkien. Windu beheaded Ventress and Droit knew what he had to do. He stabbed Maul in the back and killed him. Savage turned around and in what felt like slow motion he sliced Droit's chest. He fell and his helmet fell off, leaving a screaming Tolkien.

Savage, Sideous, Traya, and the first sister were all that remained. Now more Jedi arrived and some clones starred shooting the Sith from the other side. The First Sister and Savage fell. The Inquisitors were dead. Sideous looked determined while Traya looked defeated and held up her hands in surrender. A clone shot Sideous and he fell too. Windu walked up to Sideous and removed his hood. Everyone gasped. Palpatine?

Clones started rapid firing and executed the two. The Jedi cheered and mourned their losses.

The Jedi won the war after all of the Darkside died. Padme and Anakin announced their baby and trained their kids, Luke becoming a senator and Leia a Jedi. The clones were free and aged normally and happily. Some got married and had families. Some became Bounty Hunters. And Spader, the force sensitive clone, became a Jedi. The Galaxy was at peace and nobody disturbed it.

The End.

A/N: I wanted there to be a happy ending in the end, I guess. I hope you enjoyed! This was fun to write and I hope to make a sequel eventually.
Last Emoji of the Day: 🔚