Depressed II

Cody woke up and realized that he had been sleeping. He groaned and realized something was on his leg. It was the General. He nearly screamed in fear that Kenobi had been sleeping on him. Cody grabbed the datapad from him. He was confused on why the General slept with him. He felt the General wake up and he tried to get out of the room but Kenobi had already seen him.

"Sir?"

"Cody, I hope you are okay about last nig—"

"Sir, sleep with another clone who deserves it next time. Take a nap and you will remember how worthless I am."

"What!?"

"Sir, you should go sleep. You need it."

"So do you, Cody."

"You seem out of your mind. You slept with me, A CLONE, last night!"

"Cody, you are not just a clone!"

"Yes I am. Now, leave me. You have rest to attend to."

"Cody..."

"Sir?"

"Do you love me? Waxer thinks so."

"What!? No, sir. I don't love people who are better than me."

"Ok then, Cody."

Kenobi walked away, and Cody proceeded to walk towards his next destination. The training room. He really wanted to punch a bag today. Cody looked at a punching bag, and started punching it really hard. He got all his feelings out.

Cody walked back, and nearly ran into Waxer.

"I haven't seen you much recently, Commander."

"Hello Waxer."

"Kenobi has been wondering way too much about you. You should see him."

"He came to me last night."

"Ok so can I eat your ration bars today?"

"Yeah."

Waxer walked away, happy for his extra food. Cody gave his life force for his brothers, and everything they wanted Cody would give them at his expense.

He walked back to his quarters and saw Kenobi waiting there for him. Cody groaned and went up to the General.

"Cody you are more dirty than usual. You should probably take a shower."

Cody shut the door on Kenobi, and decided that ignoring him was the best option. Cody never showered. Never. He gave his showering water and soaps to shinies. They were not used to shower time limits.

Cody looked at his arm and scribbled some words on them. They were not nice words. Dumb. Weak. Unneeded. Disappointing. The General knocked on the door again, and Cody ignored. Cody put down his sleeve, covering his artwork.

Obi-Wan decided to barge in, scaring Cody. The clone hit his head on his bunk. He growled and rubbed his head.

"Cody, seriously. What is wrong?"

"Nothing, sir."

"Cody...."

Kenobi sat in the bed and the clone scooted closer to the end of the bed.

"Cody, don't be afraid of me. I can sense your fear. You despise me."

"Stop messing with my head, sir. You should be digging in a more valuable person's head."

"And you don't know your worth Cody."

"1000 credits, in fact."

"You are worth more than that."

"Nope. You bought me for that price."

"Cody, please don't underestimate your value."

"Just go make sure my brothers are okay. I need to give them some of my my first aid supplies."

"They are fine. You are not."

"Yes I am."

Cody walked over to his pile of stuff and tossed some bandaids to Kenobi. "There. Now go bother them. I am going to change now so you better leave."

Cody took off the top half of his blacks and Kenobi looked at him. "I have never seen you shirtless."

"Go."

Kenobi looked at Cody's muscles. Man he was strong. But something on his arms caught his eyes. "You have tattoos?"

"No, sir," Cody said while backing away. Kenobi grabbed his arms and read the words. His face went from a smile to a frown. Cody grabbed his hands back and pointed to the door.

"Sir, may you please exit?"

"You can't keep that on your arm."

"And why not?"

"Those are not good things to say to yourself, Cody.  We need to talk."