Rex con Queso

This is tomorrow's chapter. I don't want to be online tomorrow and risk getting Mando spoilers! (I learned my lesson last week)

Spader was in the training area, punching a bag that Fives had painted a battle droid on. Kix had lectured him about this many times, as he was 'a bad influence to the health and wrists of the men.'

Tup went to the next punching bag, and punched it. He hurt his wrist and whimpered. He made himself look stronger, and walked away to watch more cartoons. Spader looked over his shoulder, and shrugged. He continued to punch his bag.

The only weapon Spader had with him at the moment was his lightsaber. He also was wearing his helmet. Hardcase decided to see if he could impress his brother. Hardcase punched the bag, and realized that it wasn't that hard. He punched it as hard as he could, and the bag came back and knocked him to the ground. Fives helped Hardcase get back up.

"You okay, Hardcase?" Fives asked his brother.

"Mmm... sure. That made my lower half go numb."

"Hardcase, Kix told you not to punch those bags. They are for people who know what they are doing. Like Spader there."

"Kix will kill me, Fives. I just know it."

"I bet 20 credits you are right."

"That doesn't help, Fives."

"How about we play Nacho Cards in your quarters later. Whoever wins gets to pour Rex with Salsa and Queso."

"I'm in. This gonna be fun."

"Yep. You are right, my friend."

"Ok, do you wanna play now?"

"Yes!" Fives walked over to Spader.

"Heyyyy... brother... want to play cards?"

Spader turned around. "What's in it for me?"

"Umm... chips, salsa, and queso. The bowl is Rex's helmet," Fives replied.

"Umm... I am not interested, I don't want to be on his bad side."

"Neither do I yet I am playing. You think we will beat you, Spader?"

Spader scowled. He did not like the idea of using the Captain's helmet as a bowl though.

"Also, winner gets to pour the leftovers on Rex..."

"Ok, ok, fine. I will play your stupid game. But this will be the only time."

"Yay! Hardcase, gather some players!"

About a half hour later...

"Ok, so did you grab the bowl?"

"What bowl?"

"My preferred."

"Oh you are going to die, Fives."

"I know, Jesse. I know."

"Hardcase, did you find the chips?"

"Yes sir!"

"Ok, good. Now where are we going to play?"

"The mess, Fives. Not everyone can fit in your quarters."

"I got the helmet!"

"Thanks, Jesse. Did Rex notice?"

"Negative. He wasn't in his room."

"Now where is the salsa and queso?"

"We want to burn it when we put it on Rex."

"YESSS WE BETTER!"

"THATS HILARIOUS!"

"Hey Tup, can you add spicy peppers to the salsa?"

"Dogma can, yeah. He is making the salsa."

"Yep, I want to see how much trouble you get in."

"Ooh is Dogma playing?"

"No, I am making the food."

"Maybe next time, Dogma."

"... if there is a next time after Rex kills everyone"

"True."

"Ok we are ready!"

The clones circled a table and Fives held Rex's helmet.

"Ok, men. Tonight will be fun. So, we are going to play cards. Not chip cards, because the winner will dump the goods on Rex, by filling his helmet and slapping it on his head. He will be horrified."

"Yeah he can't make all of us clean one helmet."

"True."

"I guess."

"Mmm... sure."

"I LOVE CHIPS!"

"No eating, Hardcase. You don't want to ruin our fun."

"Dang."

Tup, Fives, Echo, Spader, Hardcase, Kix, Dogma (he decided to play), and a group of shinies and other clones were in the circle. Kix shuffled the cards and gave one to everyone. They had a lot of clones there, each clone had a card.

Kix cleared his throat. "Our lucky card is the 5 of hearts. If you have that card, please reveal it."

Hardcase squealed and jumped. "I get to do the fun! Yay!"

Spader looked at his card and chucked. It was the Ace of Spades. The card that helps him win every single game. Echo looked at the card and thought that the forceuser rigged his card.

"Ok, Dogma, pour the queso and salsa."

Dogma got a queso salsa mix and got Rex's helmet. He poured the mix in, and put extra peppers in it. The clones looked in awe, and some shinies scouted to look for their Captain. One of the shinies came back, saying that Rex was in his room.

"Ok, Hardcase and I will go. I will record this," Fives said, getting a random recording device from a table.

The two snuck to the room, and peeked in. Rex was filling out a report and was listening to music. Fives took the helmet, and Hardcase knocked.

"Sir?"

"What is it, Hardcase. Did Fives do something?"

"LOOK ITS A RAT!"

"Where?" Rex turned around, and Fives gave Hardcase the helmet. Hardcase slammed the helmet on Rex, and danced.

Rex looked up, and Hardcase tan. Rex ran after them, and they went into the mess. Rex could hardly see and tan into a table. He took off the helmet and looked at the clones.

"FIVES YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU ARE CLEANING THIS TOMORROW!"

Fives walked over to Rex, and dipped a chip into some of the queso on his head.

"It's Rex con Queso folks!"

The clones laughed, and got their share of the Rex con Queso. Rex walked back to his quarters, and ran into Skywalker.

"Rex, what happened?"

"Fives happened, sir."

Rex put his helmet in his arm and sighed, continuing his walk back to his quarters.

Emoji of the Day: 🧀