Casserole

Fives groaned. He was cleaning out Rex's helmet. Rex let him off easy compared to last time. Oh, he will not ever forget that day. Fives finished cleaning the helmet, and he gave it back to Rex.

Rex put his helmet on to make sure that nobody would steal it that day. Or that he would not become Rex con Queso again. He walked to the mess, where pictures of the cheesy mess were all over the walls. General Skywalker was laughing at the pictures, and Ahsoka was passing out copies. Rex walked over to the Jedi.

"What's going on, sirs?" Rex asked the Jedi. Ahsoka quickly put the papers behind her back.

"Oh, nothing, Rex. Just... throwing away these papers," Ahsoka said while showing the papers.

"Hmm that is just what I thought," Rex replied. He walked away, and Hardcase gave him a photo.

"You look very cheesy in this picture. And I love cheesy photos," Hardcase said daringly.

"Yeah, I will get Fives back for this," he replied to Hardcase.

"Have fun, sir!" Hardcase yelled to him. Hardcase went over to Fives. Fives looked at him, and groaned once he saw Hardcase was talking to the Captain.

"What did he say?"

"He will get you back for the Rex con Queso," Hardcase said.

"What should we do, Hardcase?"

"Um, I don't know. Make Spader levitate Rex's clothes so he can't change?"

"He has backups. Spader can't lift everything."

"Umm... How about we just chill out?"

"What!? I can't take a break! Rex needs to be pranked... I can plan it all out..."

"Fives, you need sleep. That's what you need to do later."

"No I am fine... Rex has slept less than me recently."

"Yeah because you don't sleep and he doesn't want to wake up with his helmet filled in your recent dump. That's why, Fives. They give us breaks for a reason."

"Yeah... but... I don't know. You all sleep way too much."

"Or you don't sleep enough. Just sleep, Fives."

"Ugh fine, Hardcase. You are next."

Fives walked out and went to his quarters and hopped on his bed. He suddenly got tired, and decided that going to bed seemed amazing. He passed out real quick and the boys went to work.

—————————————————————

"Thank you, men, for helping me. Fives has been disturbing the peace recently. Tup and Dogma, he ruined your food. Hardcase, he is pulling you into this. Everyone else, he has plans!" Rex bellowed to the 501st.

"We need revenge!" Tup yelled. Everyone seemed to agree. Fives is getting out of control.

"Ok guys, so what do we do?" Hardcase asked.

"I don't know. Suggestions?"

"Meatball casserole?"

"What- Hardcase, why a meatball casserole?"

"Dogma can add some nasty stuff to it."

"What type of nasty stuff?"

"Umm... I don't know? Spices, raw fish, poop, and maybe ration bars."

"Now that's nasty."

"Breakfast Casserole it is."

"Dogma, get to work, now."

They found lots of random moldy meats and ration bars. Dogma decided not to even cook the meats. And he let the cheeses sit out for a while. Dogma also put some expired sprinkles and pudding on top of the mix to try to trick Fives. He finished, and the clones looked excited.

"We leave it out overnight for best results," Dogma said.

"This better not leave him in my hands," Kix said.

"He will be fine."

"Ok, I guess."

Morning...

Fives got up, and he walked over to the mess. Hardcase gave him a slice of Dogma's famous casserole.

"You want any, Hardcase? I know you hate those bars," Fives suggested.

"It's fine, Fives. You must be hungry."

"Ok fine then."

Fives took several bites of the casserole and didn't react. He must not have noticed. Then, he suddenly gagged.

"Why are there sprinkles in this?"

"Umm, ask Dogma."

"He probably put the wrong stuff in."

"Or a failed prank, of course."

"I guess."

Hardcase walked over to Rex and Dogma.

"Did it work?"

"No, he hated the sprinkles though."

"Darn, we will get him soon boys."

Emoji of the day: 🥘