Downfall II

Luminara fell onto the floor, clenching her head. She felt a familiar presence leave her. Barriss. She hated the girl, but she still decided to run to the Jedi Council to warn them.

The Council was talking strategy when Luminara bust in.

"What is it, Master Unduli?" Windu asked.

"It is Barriss. She is officially a Sith. Darth Traya. I felt it."

"Dead, Dooku must be. Strong, your former padawan must be," Yoda answered.

"Indeed."

"And with the power of the Dark Side, she will be corrupt," Plo added.

"Of course. Should we take any precautions?"

"Yes. We should make sure she can't go into the temple," Obi-Wan said.

"Did you tell her anything that is a secret, Luminara?" Kit asked.

"No. I only told her what I had to. Battle plans."

"You are dismissed, Master Unduli. Thank you for your warning," Windu said.

"Thank you masters," Luminara said, bowing.

Luminara left the Council and felt a headache. She went to her quarters and layed down.

Dooku deflected the incoming blade and he lost grip on the blade, it fell, and he used the force to retrieve it. Yet it didn't go in his hand. It went in hers. She put both sabers into her hands and sliced.

Luminara jolted up. She never had a connection with her padawan. She shouldn't be having these visions. Dooku was dead. And now her padawan took his place as Sith Apprentice. She had to know who the master is. There is always two. Never more, never less.

Luminara layed back down, and couldn't get herself to go back to sleep. She couldn't see Dooku die over and over again. Even worse that her padawan took his place!

She looked up at the ceiling. She sighed and hoped that she would get more answers the next day.

Emoji of the Day: 🛏