Drunk

Mentions of Alcohol

Jesse, Hardcase, and Tup went down to the bar despite Kix's protests.

"You three get way to drunk. Have some water instead," Kix sighed.

"No thanks, medic man. Your fault for not drinking, Hardcase laughed.

The three clones saw Fives, Echo, and Spader already drinking. They all saw each other, and in the attempt of a high five, Fives hit Jesse in the face.

"Echo got a BOIIIIIIFFFRRRIIIIEEENNNDD!" Fives shouted.

"Who?"

"Waxer. The 212th are on break here too," Spader said. The force user did not drink much.

Waxer waltzed over. "HOOONNEEEYYY! Do you want to have some more shots?"

"OF COURSE!" Echo ran to the counter and ordered more.

"They drunk yet?" Tup asked.

"Probably not," Spader said.

"Is that the Captain? Or am I seeing someone else?" Jesse asked.

"That's... yeah, that's our 'perfect' Captain," Spader replied while pointing to their Captain, who was wearing a bikini. Jesse and Hardcase started recording their Captain, who was singing horribly and dancing.

"Gotta send this to General Skywalker," Hardcase laughed.

"And Commander Tano too. He was singing about his crush on her also. Boil sent that clip to her earlier," Spader chuckled.

"How many shots did he have?" Tup asked.

"1. It wasn't all full either."

"Imagine him on a beer," Hardcase suggested.

"I can't-," Jesse laughed.

"I can. He would be the best Captain."

"He wouldn't be a Captain anymore at that time. I would try to be the next captain," Spader muttered.

"Captain Spader, huh. Having the top 3 ranks all taken by force users would be weird," Tup laughed.

"Want to see something funny?" Spader asked the three. All three kept sipping their drinks and nodded. Spader used the force, and focused his energy on Rex. Suddenly, the clone was levitating around, and acting like a love struck Cupid. Hardcase spit out his beer and started laughing.

The three clones started becoming more drunk by the second, and Spader was alone again. He just had more people to make fun of.

Emoji of the Day: 🕺