Order IV

Ahsoka, Anakin, and Alia walked to a nearby bar. Not anything fancy, just a bar where the three can pick up the Grey Jedi. Alia walked into the bar, and she bought some kind of soda. The Bartender apparently knew her well, and this may be the squad's hangout place. Alia walked back to the Jedi.

"Want to try some soda? Alcohol-free, of course. It makes my montrals feel funny," Alia said.

"You sure that it's safe?" Anakin asked.

"Yeah. Ja'liah never poisons people," Alia said.

"I will pass, my montrals already hurt today. I don't want to disturb them," Ahsoka grumbled.

"Ok, more for me then," Alia said.

Four random people came in from another door. Alia ran up to them, and they all hugged. They looked happy, and peaceful. Alia brought them over.

"Ahsoka and Anakin, meet my squad."

One of them was a Twi'lek woman who had many daggers hanging off her belt, along with what looks like a crossblade saber. "Hello! I am Twili," she said.

"My name is Droit," a human man, who had a big eyepatch over his left eye. He looked like the leader. There was a lightsaber in his hand.

"I am Kai," said a human teenager.

"And my name is Tolkien," a small boy said.

They ushered the Jedi back to their small apartment. They all ignited their sabers.

"We are not Jedi, but we have sabers. We will use them if you attack us," Droit said, putting his yellow double bladed saber in an attack position.

"Droit! They aren't here for a duel, they want to help us!" Alia said.

"What if they force us to rejoin their order? I don't want to be guarding that Temple any longer."

"I know, Droit. I was at their temple and they were peaceful. Not enemies, friends."

Anakin and Ahsoka kept their sabers on their belt.

"We are here to go to the temple, right? The Jedi can help us, and even the Sith, if necessary," Kai said.

"They are right," Twili said. "We aren't strong or smart enough to defeat this phantom menace."

"We know that they will be powerful enough when they get an apprentice, and they have something to do with the clones," Tolkien explained.

"We overheard a transmission between this menace and the Kaminoan facility. Something about an inhibitor chip and an Order 66 were mentioned..." Droit said.

"We should discuss this at the Temple. We have access to some more Kaminoan documents there," Anakin suggested.

"Fine. We just want this to be done," Droit complained.

"Ok, then we should go," Ahsoka said.

They walked out of the bar, and walked to the temple. Masters Windu and Kenobi were waiting for them.

"We welcome you all to look around at information, but we have to supervise just in case of a breach of our data," Master Windu said.

"Good. We want to look at the Kaminoan files, and about the inhibitor chips and an Order 66," Anakin said.

"Of course," Kenobi said. "Follow me."

They went to the library, and they looked at files that helped them in their search. The Kamino files helped little. They would have to go to Kamino to negotiate and figure this out themselves.

Emoji of the Day: 🥽