Offee I

She collapsed and her head started aching. Barriss was fighting. She was easy to overcome but Traya needs more power to control the girl inside. She went up to Sideous, and all he did was laugh.

"You battled against Windu and a few young Jedi and all you did was scrape ones' face? Maybe I was wrong about you. And Offee is fighting for her body? You need to get stronger fast, Traya."

Traya meditated, and heard Offee. The girl was fighting and slowly regaining consciousness. Traya fought, and slowly pushed the girl back. Offee screamed, and Traya bit her lip so hard it started bleeding. She had to be strong. Fight for control. She was like a parasite. All parasites gain control, but only the strong keep control. Traya sighed, and Barriss yelled. She yelled for her master. For her allies. For anyone who could help. But of course, nobody but Traya could hear. Traya has been in control for a few months now, and she is getting stronger with her saber but weaker mentally. She ended her meditation and put her hood on. She knew the end to this pain.

"Master, I feel as if she is trying to communicate. Should I focus on mental training for a while? I need to focus and keep her stable."

"You need to do whatever it takes to complete control. Offee was weak. If you are defeated by her, you are even weaker."

"Yes, Master Sideous."

Traya knew what she had to do. She continued to go into her meditation state and she went deeper than she has ever gone. She saw Barriss standing there, waiting for her. She looked content, yet furious. Happy, yet sad. The basic Jedi. She opened her eyes, and saw Traya.

'So you have finally decided to visit? Or are you here to finish me?'

"You know what I am here for, Offee."

'I am a disturbance then. I will use all of my power to go down victoriously and make the war in my favor.'

"No. You will not succeed, Jedi Scum."

'I won't. But she will.'

"Who is 'she'?"

'My master will find me. She may think I fell, but in reality, you are a parasite.'

"I am no Parasite. I am the most powerful version of you."

'You know I am almost as powerful as you.'

"Never."

Traya ignited 3 purple sabers, and started levitating them with the force. She had crafted these sabers from her own design. Barriss took out her singular blue saber, and got into a ready position.

"This match is three to one. You will never win."

'I won't. But she will."

Barriss closed her eyes. She must be calling someone. Suddenly, something was forming next to her. Ahsoka Tano appeared, worried and surprised.

'Ah. Barriss. It is wonderful to see you. You are lucky that I was meditating in the temple, and now I am here. What do you need?'

'I need to defeat her, Ahsoka. She claimed it was three to one, but now it seems more even.'

"Well, you guys both have to fight me."

'So that is what we must do then.'

'Indeed. Let's fight.'

The two Jedi charged at Traya, and they ran right through her.

'Huh? Where is she?'

"Idiots. We are in our minds. We can do whatever we want."

Ahsoka suddenly started meditating, and light flashed above her. She suddenly walked out in a white robe, and she looked older. She ignited her sabers, and Barriss suddenly looked like Yoda. Ahsoka looked at her strange, then suddenly realized that she was smart by choosing to be Yoda. Ahsoka saw Traya floating above them, and she got into a battle stance. Traya sent her sabers to Barriss, who easily deflected and sliced them. Traya collapsed, and started to make new sabers. She grabbed one, and started fighting Barriss, and sliced off her head. Barriss looked nearly dead, and turned back into her normal, unaltered self. Ahsoka ran over, but Traya kept the girl in a bubble to prevent force healing. Ahsoka screamed for her friend, and charged to save her friend. It was too late. Barriss Offee was dead. And Darth Traya was alive. Ahsoka suddenly left, likely to tell the council that Traya has full control. Traya went out of meditation to tell her master the good news.

Emoji of the Day: 🧘‍♀️