Order I

The alleys of Coruscant were empty. The girl looked around and saw her target. A man with her property. She walked into view and raised her hand. The man started getting choked, and she released him.

"What do you want?" he whimpered, crawling near the alley exit.

"I want... my saber back," she growled.

"I bought this a few weeks back- why do you want it?"

"The man who sold it to you, a Twi'lek fellow, as I remember; stole it from my belt when I was unaware. Now, hand it over or else you will become a hangman."

"Ok, ok, fine! It was cheap anyways!"

He tossed the saber to her, and she ignited it. The purple blade shone in the darkness.

"You can't kill me! You promised!"

"I only promised that I was not going to hang you," she said while chopping off the man's head.

She walked out of the alley, and went back to her apartment. She smirked, and would never had known that soon, she was going to do something much more important.

——————

"Rise."
"A new order will rise."
"Not the separatists, nor the republic."
"Be warned."

Ahsoka jolted up. She has sensed... something. Something about a different order...

She went back to sleep, unknowing that she was awake. Her dreams still ring in her head about what had happened.

"I will come back for you... sister."

A/N: This new character is an OC of mine. I may include her more in the next 5-6 chapters.
Emoji of the Day: 🤺