Code

Plo Koon and Shaak Ti walked to meet with the Council. They were going to try and reform parts of the Jedi Code so more people would be willing to give their kids up to the Jedi. The doors opened in front of them, and they strode in. The Council looked at them and smiled. They stood in the center of the room, and bowed.

"Here today, to help reform us, you are?" Yoda asked.

"Yes. The Jedi seem to be... jealous of the clones and their brotherly bond together. Not having those attachments may hurt the soul and make us less stable," Shaak started.

"Clones have also tested the attachment code of many Jedi, many of us included," Plo added.

"And so why should we change this old code?" Windu asked.

"We should change the Code because we need to love and be loved. It is all instinct," Shaak said, hands over her heart.

"True that is. Need it, I have not," Yoda said.

"Well, what happened between you and Yaddle New Years' Eve last year?" Plo countered.

Yoda frowned and looked down, and Shaak added more. "We have a list of Jedi with attachments and their connections."

"Change this rule, we must. Have that list, I will," Yoda said while taking the list. Windu peered over his shoulder and then whipped his head over to look at Kenobi.

"sOmEoNe HaS a BoYfrIenD!!!" Windu said.

The council looked at Kenobi, who turned red.

"I guess I like my commander."

Yoda snickered. "Owe me credits, Fisto does. Dating Secura, Bly is."

"WAIT THE RUMORS WERE TRUE—"

"Yes. Give me 20 credits, you now will."

They got into an argument, and Obi-Wan looked at the list.

"I knew it... Anakin was married to Padme. They didn't keep that much of a secret..."

"Yeah, he is just too powerful to be taken off the Order," Mace said.

"Makes sense."

"Change the Code we will. Tell these subjects, we can," Yoda announced.

"And who are your attachments? You two started this all," Mundi asked.

"We are the clone parents," Plo said. "We don't plan on getting married, but we take care of the clones. After this war I plan on officially adopting some of the Wolfpack."

"I see," Mundi replied.

The Council changed the Code, and the Jedi were happy. All the couples and families were happy, and it was more successful than expected.

A/N: I am surprisingly busy right now with virtual school and writing my OC's book, so I may not update this for a few days.
Emoji of the Day: 🫂