Order II

Ahsoka woke up, and it was like nothing had happened. She felt a... disturbance. Like someone was dedicated to something. And she knew exactly what it was.

Flashback...

The Jedi had saved the day. But, Ahsoka knew she would have to leave her family behind. The Jedi, Master Plo Koon, told her that she was force-sensitive. Her parents were proud, and she was confused. What does that mean? Why do I have to leave? When will I come back. The Jedi came up to her family.
'We will need to test your whole family and see who else, if any of you, are also force-sensitive. We can't leave anyone behind. You would be a threat to your family and will serve a good cause,' he said.
Ahsoka's older sister, Alia, looked at her. The girl was 5 years older than Ahsoka, and was scared. She didn't want her sister to leave her, or even the both of them to leave their family behind.
'Don't worry, Ahsoka, we will not be separated. We shall be best sisters forever,' Alia told Ahsoka.
Alia was a small girl, with a light orange skin tone and markings identical to Ahsoka's. Alia's lekku and montrals were white and purple.
Alia walked to get tested, and Ahsoka was hugged by her parents. Alia came back, and she waited for her results. She was force-sensitive, but she wasn't as powerful as Ahsoka. Their parents started bawling, and Alia and Ahsoka looked sad. Master Koon took them to his ship, and the girls departed for Coruscant. They were glad they were together.
When the ship landed, the girls were immediately separated. Alia went to go study with some younglings, and Ahsoka went to go meet her new classmates.
They have not seen each other since.

End flashback...

Ahsoka rubbed her eyes and knew she would see her sister again soon. She doesn't want to see her sister. Her sister was controlling and didn't act like a Jedi as long as Ahsoka knew her. She hardly remembers her sister. She was only 3 when she last saw her.

Ahsoka walked over to wash her face and get ready for the day. Her montrals hurt today, as if they longed for her sister. She refuses to believe that she wants to see her sister. Her comm went off.
'Snips, come down to the command center for a meeting please.' Anakin said over the comm.
'I will be there immediately, Skyguy.'

Ahsoka ran out of her quarters and nearly ran into Rex on her way to the command center. She bust in, and she saw that she had a mission. A mission to stop Alia Tano.

Emoji of the day: 🍊