Switch

Droit was busy guarding the temple in front when she saw someone suspicious in the crowd. They were tall, and wore a cloak. Droit kept his eyes out. He wanted to keep the Jedi safe. He hated this job, but he did what his squad wanted. He doesn't know where they are, just that they are alive and fighting for the Republic. He kept his saber ready just in case of an attack. His leader was mad that his saber was so dirty when he came back. It took him a whole day to polish and clean his saber.

"Hey, Jedi! Want to have a real job? Come with me and you can work for the Hutts!" someone shouted. People often came to the Temple entrance and taunt the Guards. Some went with, if the offer was good enough, of course.

Droit saw a lady in the crowd that he felt was really familiar. She was a Dathomiran lady, and she had a cloak that spread over her face. Droit saw her look at the big cloaked person. The suspicious one nodded, and walked further up to the temple gates. He started shouting.

"Feel your purpose is unnecessary? That you want a better job? Come with me and I will explain on my way to your new job."

Droit kept still, and his fellow guards didn't flinch. They got this a lot; it got annoying, but temptations lead to the dark side.

"Do you feel like the Jedi could offer better? Want to create a new order?" the guy shouted again.

Some of Droit's fellows started nodding. Droit was surprised that they didn't agree with the Code. He didn't, but it is what it is.

"Come with me, and you will know what power feels like."

Suddenly, Droit felt his legs slowly move. He wasn't controlling it. His friends were also doing the same. The strange guy smiled. They all started walking normally, and the guy and lady met up.

"Our ride is waiting," the lady said. All of the Guards looked at each other. They were pulled into something bigger than they would hope.

Emoji of the Day: 🗣