Order VI

Soon all the clones got their chips removed. Alia sighed, and she went to see her squad. They were glad that they stopped a future event. Nobody would like the decimation of all of the government.

Alia grabbed her bag. She put some medications in it for her squad and also grabbed a couple ration bars. Her squad is very poor, so they need as much food as they can get.

"Alia, the Council requests your presence at Coruscant," a random clone told her. He led her to a ship, and she got on, and went into a big cruiser. This was Skywalker's cruiser. The clones all had bacta pads on their heads. Alia thought it looked weird looking. They led her to a temporary room where she will spend the night. She does not know where her squad is. Alia put her saber on the counter and looked at a data pad. Her squad was in a few other rooms near hers. These were probably unoccupied clone quarters. They could have easily slept together.

She felt the jump to hyperspace, and she scratched her montrals. Her leather headpiece was very old and worn. Most of her current outfit was very used and in shreds. Alia heard a knock at the door and she opened it. Ahsoka was right outside the door.

"Hello, Alia! I heard that some of your friends are joining the Jedi!" she beamed.

"They are- what!? Who?"

"Tolkien, Twili, and Kai. Droit may be convinced. He was just treated bad by some of the old temple guards, that was his only problem. They just were treated bad by specific Jedi and we want to fix it."

"Why are they leaving the Grey Jedi? What was wrong?"

"You five are very poor. Look at your clothes. Those are too small and very worn. You also can't learn as much when you are all young."

"I guess that makes sense," Alia sighed.

"Are you joining us?"

"I don't know, Ahsoka. Mundi was not my favorite. Don't tell him that. He just was more obsessed with his wives than my training."

"Master Skywalker says that you wouldn't be a padawan anymore. You are about his age. You would be a Knight. We could go in missions together!"

"Ok, ok, Ahsoka. Don't make me regret this," Alia smiled.

"YAY! The clones will LOVE you!"

"I bet they made a bet on me?"

"Yeah. 75 credits. Fives will be thrilled to get his hands on money again."

"And did you lose?"

"No. Jesse did. The problem is, that the clones don't have much money. Some of them sold old clone armor to make some money. They want to get souvenirs and see the world. That's what the GAR gives them. Let me comm them."

Ahsoka turned on her comm and called them.

"Fives, Jesse?"

'Yes, Commander?'

'Sir?'

"We have a new General in the GAR."

'HAHA JESSE YOU OWE ME 75 CREDITS! PAY UP NOW!'

'Ugh.. I was going to give it to some cute Twi'lek at a cantina...'

"Have fun, boys!"

'We will, commander.'

'I won't!'

Ahsoka turned off her comm. She could sense Fives punching Jesse for the credits. Jesse groaned, and pulled the credits out of his underwear. Fives kissed the credits, and went back to work.

"So, will I have to face Mundi again? I haven't done the trials," Alia groaned.

"Your trial was your 'death.' And this Order 66 incident."

"I guess that makes sense, Ahsoka. Thank you."

"There's nothing to thank me for, sister," Ahsoka laughed.

Ahsoka went out, and Alia sat down. As soon as she did, her headpiece fell down. She groaned, and pinned it back into place. She was really going to need to replace that.

She walked out of her room, and saw her squad. They were no longer Grey Jedi. They were too poor and weak to refuse the offer. Tolkien smiled, and she saw that the boy was excited to be a padawan. New opportunities for him. Old encounters for her. Droit sighed, and showed Alia his Temple Guard helmet and his uniform, which he was wearing.

"I guess this is it. They are making me work tomorrow. This is the only way for us to live," Droit said sadly.

"We were too poor, Droit. Look at me. I am wearing small rags. They are presenting me to the council in this. How embarrassing," Alia said.

"They are making you go back to Mundi?"

"No. I am to become a Knight."

"Tolkien and Kai are to be padawans. You and Twili should stick together as knights," Droit ordered.

"Of course, Droit. We will never betray you," Twili said.

Droit walked away, and Tolkien and Kai went to their room. Twili and Alia remained.

"He know that they will separate us, right?" Twili said.

"Don't tell him that," Alia replied.

Twili was wearing her normal outfit with dagger belt. The girl was scared. She didn't want to give up her daggers. The jedi would never approve.

"Don't worry. We will all be okay."

"Yes, Twili. Yes, we will."

A/N: And the Squad became Jedi again. And that is the end of this arc. I will post more Alia in about a week!
Emoji of the Day: 🧶
-CaptainTwig-