Depressed III

"Why do we need to talk?"

"I feel like you are depressed, Cody."

Obi-Wan grabbed a towel and some water and wiped Cody's arms. All the bad words were gone. Obi-Wan grabbed an orange marker and drew a heart on Cody's forehead. Cody tried to grab the towel, but Obi-Wan stopped him.

"No, Cody. I will draw that on you every time I see bad words on your arm."

Cody groaned, and Kenobi pulled the clone into a side hug. Obi-Wan used to force to grab Cody's helmet, and Cody tried to take back his helmet. Cody protested, but instead Obi-Wan drew a heart on the forehead of the clone's helmet, making Cody groan. He was never going to be able to get that off. Kenobi cupped his hands around Cody's head, and he felt a beard growing. Cody looked down, and then sighed and locked eyes with Kenobi.

"Cody, you need to soon learn to love yourself. You are the most beautiful man I have ever met."

"Stop saying that tell the other clones that garbage. They deserve to hear that," Cody said, snatching his helmet. Cody looked confused, and he walked out to go to the mess. Kenobi followed him, and Cody groaned and turned around.

"Sir, whatever you say, I am not. My plans make men die. I am what I say," Cody yelled back. He showed Kenobi his marker and ran to the mess to rewrite his bad words. Kenobi sighed, and decided to give up until Cody has finished. The men stared at Cody's forehead while Waxer and Boil just choked on their food and laughed.

Cody erased the heart from his head and wrote the words back on his arms. Waxer came up to him and saw what he is doing.

"So that is why the General has been annoying you all day. I see."

"I am not depressed, Waxer."

"Ok ok, sir. Kenobi likes something about you. The other men are depressed too, but not like this. He may also be interested in the beard it seems you are growing."

"Whatever, Waxer. I have too much stuff to do to worry about a beard," Cody said while heading back to his quarters. He saw Kenobi waiting for him.

"Arms," Kenobi said. Cody instead went into his bathroom and locked the door.

"Sorry sir, can't do that. My body is mine. Plus, I am worthless. You should focus your energy on the true men instead. Not your dumb Commander."

"Seriously, Cody. I am begging you. This is hurting you, I know it. I love everything you do."

"I don't care, sir. I am just a Flesh Droid anyways to you. You are a Jedi. I am basically your pathetic slave. I am just a piece of junk in comparison. Now let me take a shower and leave me alone."

"I feel like you are just making a scene now, Cody."

Cody turned on the fresher and sat down outside the fresher. He wasn't going to take a shower. This was just a temporary getaway. Cody saw a vent and climbed inside. He shut the door, and Kenobi burst in. The vent was a decently sized sewer vent, and Cody waded in. Kenobi soon was in there, he sensed him in the vent. He felt Kenobi pull him with the force, and he was suddenly out of the vent. Kenobi shut the vent and Cody groaned.

"Why did you pull me back? I am just a clone."

"You are not just a clone. Now we should probably wash you off. I am not wet and muddy like you are."

"That was a decent bath. I mean, I am a disappointment anyways."

"I am sorry Cody, but you have to sleep now," Kenobi said while putting his hand in front of the clone. Cody fell into Obi-Wan's arms, and the Jedi looked at the dazed golden brown eyes of his Commander. The last thing Cody remembered was the General shutting his eyes.

Emoji of the Day: 🧡